Best wishes and don't forget the basics- step by step.
2)Utilize your social media channels. Have a process that works and be consistent in following the process.
3)If you farm to different communities, you must be consistent (one and dun does not work)
4)Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn and Blog
1) Stay in flow with the people that already know me, like me and trust me.
2) Ask people how I might refer THEM business; "What type of people would you like to have referred to you?"
3) Take care of my top 50: I do 2 lunches per week where I take one of them out.
4) Talk with 50 people per week asking FORD questions either by phone or face to face.
5) When talking with people, I listen for their pain or pleasure and then provide solutions. For example, the pleasure could be that they have a dream of owning a vacation home in Aspen....well I would do some research and send them info on the Aspen area and spread it out over a few weeks and then call them to discuss the info I sent. For pain, if I hear them say that with the kids getting older the house just seems to be getting smaller then I would ask them some more questions to help find what would solve that for them...possibly to sell their home and buy a larger, more expensive home.
Remind current clients that you could always use more business
Participate in as many local social events as possible
Invest in your business especially in lead generating sites like trulia!
Lastly don't be afraid to push your website everywhere (ie: http://www.RochesterHomeLocator.com, the best site to search for Rochester New York Real estate!) Internet business is huge, make sure you own at least your own domain and website.
I could take this in so many directions but this site has the good housekeeping seal of approval so I will restrain of being too obvious and have a good time with it.
GREAT PRICE TO WOW YOU
GREAT LOCATION TO EXCITE YOU
GREAT TERMS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR FRIENDS ENVIOUS
SHOWS GREAT A PICTURE TELLS THE STORY
GREAT MARKETING on any and affordable media to attract qualified buyers that fit the budget of the SELLER
A GOOD LOOKING AGENT that knows how to AUCTION the property and get you to save big bucks !! The Buyer is paying the PREMIUM and look at the money that you saved on the expense carrying it. Are you not happy for selling it FAST ?
Auctions are SEXY they not only lead generate but.... GOING ONCE! GOING TWICE! SOLD to that gentleman with the fur hat ...... excuse me the lady with the fur hat....... and it is a very lovely fur hat. THANK YOU ! The Seller Thanks You,and My Mother in Florida Thanks you.
2. Use social media to connect with industry experts and the millions of future buyers. Find interesting blogs and industry-related topics and comment on them frequently, and post links to your blogs on all these sites.
3. Hold as many open houses as possible and have lots of great visual information to share with visitors.
4. Choose a farm and provide useful information once a month.
5. Most important of all: keep in touch with your past clients. Visit them, take them to lunch or coffee,call them frequently.
Rachel LaMar, J.D.
LaMar Real Estate, Inc.
Please email me for additional information
Monthly or quarterly review of number of contacts vs. leads/appts then how many of them resulted in a closed transaction.
1. Talk to 15 different people a day about Real Estate
2. Open House
3. Door Know on Expireds, FSBO, Just Listed
4. Create a FARM
5. Do Floor while youâ€™re working in the office (I always get walk-ins or calls)
And Most of All LOVE THE BUSINESS and BELIVE in YOURSELF!!
After that I agree with everyone else, FSBOs, expired listings, Sphere of Influence, Open Houses and Farming. Do all of those at the sme time but don't ignore rentals as a source of lead generation and income. If you need some tips on how work rentals successfully, feel free to contact me.
I have been a broker here in San Diego since 1982.