tlc808, Home Owner in Los Angeles, CA

Using an escrow service to handle a real estate sale between family members.

Asked by tlc808, Los Angeles, CA Thu Jun 13, 2013

My wife will be selling a property to her sister. I've mentioned that a Real Estate Attorney would be the way to go. She has now told me that someone told her she can use an escrow company to handle the sale. Is this technically possible?

Help the community by answering this question:


Technically it is ask me whether it's smart. I agree that it is smart to have either an attorney or broker write it up properly, completely with disclosures so there can be no questions later!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 13, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer