Milagrolucy, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Trying to sell my house that me an my partner live for 19 years, we braking up, so my half of the money I would like to buy me a fixer upper under 20,

Asked by Milagrolucy, Philadelphia, PA Sun Oct 2, 2011

I am sorry to hear about the break up!

I work for a family owned company in Center City and would be happy to assist you with the process. Give me a call or shoot me an email.

Hi, I am sorry to hear you are breaking up. I don't mean to presume, but sometimes use of the word partner implies you are gay or lesbian. If this is the case, I just want to point out that I am a gay Realtor with Kurfiss Sotheby's. I recognize that this is not the only consideration when choosing an agent, but if it would make you feel more comfortable, please feel free to reach out to me.

You can visit our website to learn more about Sotheby's. Either way, best of luck to you!

856.617.1212 mobile
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com
I am sorry to hear of your change in life situation...work with an experienced agent and I wish you good luck.
Good Evening Milagrolucy,

I am an experienced agent that can assist you and your partner with the sale of the home you own together as well as the purchase of your next property. Please contact me at your convenience.

My Contact information is:

Alexander Shulzhenko
Realty Mark Cityscape
267 738 0886
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Call me to discuss your real estate needs
Michael Solomon.
Realty Mark Associates
215 421 2121
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Hi M,

I would be more than happy to help you sell your partner's and your home ,as well as find you a fixer-upper. Please feel free to call me @ 215-620-3798.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011

I can certainly help you sell your home. Please give me a call. My contact information is listed below

Phil Green
2158522041 c
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011