Home Selling in Los Angeles>Question Details

Mdoqui, Both Buyer and Seller in Los Angeles, CA

Trying to post a house for sale, what is the process? Can't seem to move pass my 30% complete profile.?

Asked by Mdoqui, Los Angeles, CA Sat Jun 22, 2013

Answers

7
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 24, 2013
Mdoqui,
If you are not a licensed agent, you can't post a home for sale here in Trulia. If you are a licensed agent, contact Trulia on Monday for specific help. The Help Center is on the bottom right part of the page.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 22, 2013
For Sale by Owner will require a different venue.
Why do you want to sell your house on your own? I can help you sell your house fast and save you time and money. Just contact me.

http://DouglasPerez.pw
Only licensed agents can post homes for sale here
Why don't you work with an Agent? You will have much better success unless of course your time has no value.
There are many ways to get listings into Trulia. Too many to write about. If you contact me directly I can give you some direction. Click on my profile picture or just email me.

Ron@select-realestate.com