1202, Home Owner in Elkhorn, NE

Truila shows the wrong house (and details) for my address.

Asked by 1202, Elkhorn, NE Fri Feb 1, 2013

My home is for sale, but Truila shows the wrong home and details for my address. How can this be changes? Address is 1202 Ranch View Lane, Elkhorn, NE 68022

I am the owner, George Skidmore, (402) 321-9880

Answers

4
Make sure its added to craigs list and zillow to get as much FSBO traffic possible.
It looks like you are selling your home yourself. Is that correct? If so, you will need to update the information yourself since it is not in the Omaha MLS (Multiple Listing Service). Under your Trulia profile there is a "my listings" tab with an "edit listings" button that should allow you to edit this information. Good luck. Let us know if you have any additional questions.
George,

Trulia pulls the listings directly from the MLS so if the information is incorrect, I would recommend to contact your Realtor and ask them to double check their information and then update the listing on Trulia. The only way they will be able to update it themselves on Trulia though is if they are an agent who is signed up on Trulia. Otherwise you are pretty much at the mercy of the MLS. Now, I pulled address on the MLS to double check it for you and your home is not currently showing as active on the market, rather the listing was cancelled back in November of 2012. If you are not currently on the market but would like to be, feel free to send me an email as I specialize in West Omaha and Elkhorn and have quite a few of my new constructions clients looking for newer existing homes in neighborhoods like Ranch View Estates. Regardless of what direction you go, I wish you nothing but the best in the sale of your beautiful ranch and will definitely show it to one of my clients when it does come back on the market.

Cory Fuller
Trulia Pro Agent
Prudential Ambassador
402-680-2393
http://www.coryfuller.com
Trulia and other sites get their info from the IDX feed which originates from the Multiple Listing Service. Ask your agent to check with OABR to find out why these errors are occuring.
Thank you for your note. We no longer have an agent as we are for sale by owner. If I cannot adjust, then I would like to remove the house from Truila. Can you help?

George
Flag Fri Feb 1, 2013