Home Selling in Lemont>Question Details

Laura Coffey, Real Estate Pro in 91355

Top Brokerages in Lemont, IL.?

Asked by Laura Coffey, 91355 Mon Jul 30, 2012

I have a client that is buying a house in California and needs to sell their home in Lemont, Il. I want to know the top brokerages in the area to start looking for agent for them. They have one now and their answer to everything is drop the price. Knowing all the facts that's not the issue.

Answers

1
Laura,

I've been a native of Lemont for 18 years and a Realtor for 22 years. I stress quality, not quantity. I also lead with integrity. I see agents "buying listings" at any list price, only to recommend price reductions a month or two later. I've never done that and never will. I do an honest market analysis and provide my sellers with straight facts. I also do a quality job of exposing the property to the market. The right price and market exposure gets the job done.

Refer your clients with confidence. They are welcome to speak directly with my past and present clients for an unbiased opinion of my services.

Paul Scheufler - managing Broker, ePro
Expert Realty Services, Inc
pau@expertrealtyservices.com
630-257-1432