Home Selling in Leander>Question Details

Bellabell, Home Seller in Leander, TX

Thinking of selling my home in Leander. 1612 sq ft. built in 85'. I owe 110k. What would it cost? I don't have the funds to cover

Asked by Bellabell, Leander, TX Wed Apr 11, 2012

closing costs etc

Answers

6
Laura Rosales-Realtor’s answer
Hi Bellabell,
The first place to start really is with having a Realtor run the numbers for you.
The trick is picking someone you trust that has the experience to walk you through each
step. I have assisted countless folks like yourself and helped then achieve their goals.
I would want to sit down with you and discuss exactly what you owe - your pay off is
always a little higher than what your statement shows, look at the condition of your house
and it's location. Then run all of the recent sales and determine a price. I also take professional
photo's, make beautiful flyers that are about the house (and not me) and answer your calls or
call you right back. Please let me know if I can assist you. I think you will be very suprised with
what you can make off of selling your home right now. The market is really great and people
are moving here every day so homes sell quickly.
Best Regards!
Laura Rosales - Realtor
Premiere Team Real Estate
512-771-5334
laura@premiereteam.com
Hello Bellabel,

My name is Paula. I am not a realtor. I am an investor doing business in Leander. I can give you an offer for your house immediately and pay cash with no realtor fees. If you would like me to do an evaluation of your home at no charge, please email me at p-7sabr19@austin.rr.com. We have saved others from foreclosure and have even been able to prevent bankruptcies before.

Thanks!
Paula
Hi Bellabell,

I would be happy to assist you selling your home. We can go over the details as to what you would like to accomplish. It sounds like you may need information on a short sale-- but I cannot determine that until I find out what your loan payoff would be. I can go over those costs with you to see if it would be feasible to sell your home at this time. The market has picked up for Leander. Just sold a house a month ago in Leander.

You may contact me via phone or email.

Best of luck to you.

Nanci Zimmerman
Broker-Texas
512-784-8692
nancizimmerman@yahoo.com
The market has been very good for that type home/ price point in Cedar Park/Leander. Depending on location and condition etc, you may be able to come out with some cash! Call or text if you would like to discuss further. 512.584.9014 Dennis Matranga

http://www.justlistedincedarpark.com http://www.yournewhomeaustin.com
I live in Leander and sell homes here. Usually closing costs are about 10% of selling price. Send me your address and I will prepare a CMA for you. It's free and is no obligation to you.
If you would like to email me your property address I would be glad to run a CMA to determine market value of your home and give you a better idea of what the closing costs will be. Stuart@beyondrealtytx.com I could also recommend a few ways for you to sell your home