Denise Mccre…, Real Estate Pro in Tucson, AZ

The price of my listing at 6317 E. Calle Mercurio is incorrectly displayed at $234,000. When view it on MY TULIA, the correct price of $221,000?

Asked by Denise Mccreary- (520) 256-6731, Tucson, AZ Tue May 25, 2010

Please advise on how to correct this.

Answers

4
I have been having many errors on my listings as well! Actually most of my listings are not pulling over at all. Hopefully they get this fixed as soon as possible! I know we had to contact someone within our company to figure out why things are not showing up. Good luck!
As of today, 6/29/10 I see you have your house at 6317 E Calle Mercuiro listed on MLS for $221K, it was listed last year for $234K. I am not sure what you are referring to when you say "the price on my listing at..." other than Trulia grabs the information from MLS and is not always up to date nor 100% accurate. It may have linked the old price before it corrected itself. The good news is the house at 6317 is correctly listed at $221K on MLS.
Denise,
I do not understand your question - Is it incorectly displayed in MLS? If so - why you do not change it? it takes couple of minutes? Need help? - see your broker.
George in tucson
You can change the price yourself but it usually takes a couple of days to show up