Linda Gerlin…, Home Buyer in Highlands Ranch, CO

The house on 9978 Silver Maple Rd in Highlands Ranch is not listed too high, has lots of upgrades, granite, stainless, hot tub,neutral colors, wood.

Asked by Linda Gerlinger, Highlands Ranch, CO Fri Sep 20, 2013

Answers

3
Thank you everyone for your input. Really appreciate it.

Linda
Please see my answer to your previous question, as to why you're not get the activity and showings you expected in the past 3 weeks. I also provided you with the 3 most recent comps, Homes which have SOLD in the past 6 months on your street, Silver Maple Road. Have your agent work with you to market the home and ensure the price is in line with your neighborhood comps. Hope this is helpful and best wishes for a successful sale and move to Sunny FL!
Hi Linda,

This really is a gorgeous home. It does not appear to be over-priced at first blush. I would ask you agent to do a current CMA. Things are changing fast in this market. I hope you have a smooth move to Florida.

Robert McGuire ASR
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013