Home Selling in Park City>Question Details

Chewy Yeh, Both Buyer and Seller in Las Vegas, NV

The Residences at the Chateaux at Silver Lake

Asked by Chewy Yeh, Las Vegas, NV Mon Jul 9, 2012

I would like to list my Partial Ownership Penthouse at the Residences at the Chateaux at Silver Lake, a 1/6th ownership, with two weeks summer & two weeks winter guaranteed visitation. With all the inventory does anyone have a suggestion of the best way to do this? Thank you in advance.

Did you sell your unit?
If not let me know I am interested in purchasing a 4 bedroom fractional at the chateaux
Chewy- 2 ,3 , or 4 bedroom? I have a buyer looking now.

Did your buyer find a place or did you contact Sarah at the Chateaux? Just wondering we would love to sell!

Thank you, Kim Yeh
Flag Mon Aug 6, 2012
Hi There,
It is a 4 bedroom penthouse with amazing amenities. Talk with Sarah at the Resdiences and she knows the Yeh's from Vegas and can give you all the information. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to email. Thank you, Nien & Kim Yeh
Flag Thu Jul 26, 2012
Hi Chewy,

Most buyers are looking through the MLS. Listing on both Park City and Wasatch Front also gets you on Realtor.com. I have a couple of other places I list on I'd be happy to discuss with you.

Nancy Watkins, Broker/Owner
Utah Homes & Land
801 824 0222 Cell
888 424 1009 Fax and Toll Free
I represent a very interested buyer who is currently looking to buy one of the developer units within The Residences. Please contact me, if you would like to compete with the prices the developer is now offering.

With that said, while I do not list this type of real estate, I will tell you that both Sara & Jon at The Residences as well as Heather Feldman of Equity Real Estate are all exceptional agents, any one of who would do an exceptional job in representing you there!

Thanks very much & best of luck to you,
David Tuschman
25 years in all facets of real estate
Jess Reid Real Estate
(435) 640-6018
I see only 5 Chateaux fractional on the market - not a huge number of listings, but still competition. In today's market, you have to be priced well and have a comparable or better product. Is your location superior to others? If a buyer is looking for a Chateaux, they will usually look at most of the available units, choosing the best one for their needs based on location, size etc . If all those factors are equal, then price is the determining factor. Please let me know if I can help you with the sale of your Chateaux. Expect your property to be on the market a good number of days as our market is cyclical and potential buyers may not be looking at this time, but may wait for ski season.
Heather Feldman
Equity Real Estate Luxury Group