Home Selling in Fern Park>Question Details

Kathleen Bes…, Home Buyer in 32730

Thanks to all the Realtors that answered my question about when to put my home on the market. Just to let you know that I am going with what my

Asked by Kathleen Bessmer, 32730 Sat Sep 26, 2009

original date for listing it, which was in November. Still painting and cleaning up yard currently. Secondly, I guess I was a little misleading when I said I was going to the DC area. I was born in DC and lived in the suburbs until 7 years ago when I came down here. I am actually looking at the Harpers Ferry area, and York Pa area, where things are a little more affordable, and I can have an acre or so of yard for my dogs, but it is still quite accessible to job markets , like Balto. and Rockville. Thanks to all who helped me with this decision, and I will be meeting with Realtors to find out who can represent this property for me the best and get the most bang for the buck. Kitty

Answers

1
November sounds like a plan!!

Good luck, and may your trip to the closing table be a smooth one!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 27, 2009