Home Selling in 07103>Question Details

C Joo, Home Seller in 07103

Thank you very much for your kind response to my question regarding the Temporary Certificate of continued Compliance. Yes, I'm selling the

Asked by C Joo, 07103 Thu Dec 17, 2009

property with "AS IS" condition, the Buyer's attorney insisted me to get the TCCC and I had no other option but to take the TCCC job as Seller.
My question is, can you provide me with any information about who is willing to do this job for me please? I will discuss with him/her about the terms of payment for this service.
I'll appreciate your immediate help, for the closing is scheduled by the end of December, 2009.
Best regards,

Help the community by answering this question:


You do not need to hire anyone to apply for the TCCC. You simply go down to City Hall, go to the Dept. Neighborhood Services and make the application. There is a fee that must be paid based on the number of units. An inspection date will then be scheduled. When the inspector visits your property, he or she will write up a list of violations. The buyer and seller will then go to City Hall at a later date, at which time the buyer will take responsibility to make those repairs. FYI, there is no way you will be able to get this done by end of Dec. I just made an application for an inpsection this week, and I got a Jan. 8, 2010 inspection date.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 18, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer