Home Selling in Bensonhurst>Question Details

Bensonhurst, Home Seller in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn,...

Tell me why you should I should have my listing in the low 80's b/t 16th and 17th attached? Bilevel two full two bedroom apts used as a Single

Asked by Bensonhurst, Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NY Thu Jun 7, 2012

home w

Answers

9
Here are a few good reasons why I should list your property and get it sold

1) Not only do I service that area, I could show you all my recent sales and company sales that prove my ability to get you top dollar, not to mention i live right there.
2) Our Company has over a 30% market share in 11214 according to Brooklyn,NY MLS and the number one firm in closed transaction/sides in Brooklyn.
3) Over 12 years of service to the industry.

I could provide more references

Michael Napolitano

718-612-3088
Keep in mind that a home is worth what someone is willing to pay for it; it doesn’t matter what the seller needs or potential buyers can afford to spend. Market conditions do matter as does the immediacy for a transaction to take place. In setting a price, it is in the seller’s best interest to focus on the current market conditions; therefore review comps, recently closed similar properties in the immediate area, see what the data suggests and go from there...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 7, 2012
Primary CMA's can simply show activity in a certain radius on a certain classification of a home - however to properly determine a homes value your agent should assess the interior and be able to calculate the proper asking price - they will do this based on home classification & use, currently listed properties for sale & those in contract and recent sales.

Should you need further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me... good luck!

Jack Menashe
917.797.0215
jack@sherestates.com
http://www.sherestates.com
Hi Bensonhurst
Please start interviewing agents that can help you sell your property at market value. We must
see the condition to give you a meaningful market value. We do not make up prices, the market does that and as stated, the price you will get is what a qualified buyer is willing to pay for it.

please feel free to contact me directly and I will be more than happy to come over
to view your home and discuss how we can get your property sold. thank you
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
718-332-8800
If you are interested, i would love to come by with some recent comparatives and show you what other houses sold for in the area. Call me at anytime, even if you just want some quick answers to your questions.
I live on Bay Ridge Parkway and Bay Parkway... Give me a call. I'll answer all your questions. Give me a call (212) 300-3919
Have a few local agents come by and give you a free market analysis on your property. I would like to be one of them-please give me a call.
I would like more information, so I can give you a correct answer.
Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
You get the point. Who thinks they can sell me today for a fair price?