Home Selling in New Rochelle>Question Details

Kalpi, Both Buyer and Seller in Nashville, TN

Suggestions for finding a good listing agent in New Rochelle, NY to sell single bedroom condo. KY owner needs to find honest, efficient agent online.

Asked by Kalpi, Nashville, TN Tue Apr 24, 2012

Single bedroom condo built in 2006, right in the heart of New Rochelle with supermarket, train station and other amenities nearby. Need someone to give market analysis and advice on whether to sell or rent at reasonable commission. Tips on finding the right agent appreciated. Thanks.

Answers

16
Contact and interview a few agents, or as many as necessary from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best. Any agent can provide a market ananlysis, therefore choose your agent with care.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 24, 2012
Hi Kalpi,

I would contact a few different agents and interview them. This is a customer service business and I think you have to choose the agent that you are most comfortable with for this transaction.

Good Luck.

Janet Denti
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 24, 2012
Kalpi:

Please allow me the opportunity to apply/interview for the job and give me a call!

Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter.

AnneMarie Encarnacao, SFR REO
NYS Licensed Assoc. Broker
Century 21 Schneider Realty
914-774-2764
SMARTER BOLDER FASTER
Century 21 is the #1 Real Estate Company in the World!
Century 21 Schneider is the #1 Century 21 office in Westchester!

http://www.annemariecentury21.listingbook.com

'
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
We are in the process of buying in the area, and the right agent is
Owen Berkowitz
914-819-7622

He is a buyer/seller agent, a very kind and HUMAN being who takes the time to go over everything with you, and I mean, EVERYTHING!!

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
10 Ways to check out a Real Estate Agent

1.Go to an open house. Observe the agent there. Are they selling the house or them self?

2.Interview the agent at your house. Ask questions. Do you feel comfortable with the person? Do they know their market and the job?

3.Ask for a Resume. What qualifies them to help you sell or buy?Are they full time?

4.Ask for a list of homes they have sold. The proof is in the pudding. Nothing beats experience.

5.Call the office and act like a buyer. Who answers the phone? Can you reach the agent or do you get a voice mail? If you were a buyer, would you call this agent again?

6.Look at their listings on-line. Today’ pros are using professional photos, videos, virtual tours, interactive sites, QR codes and lots of other things. Is this agent stuck in the past?

7.Google them. Everything you want to know about them is on-line.

8.Ask them, “How do you sell homes?” Do you get a canned answer or an answer tailored for your situation? Did this person do their homework?

9.Ask for references from closed clients. Do they have references or recommendations from people who actually used them to close on a home?

10.Go with your gut. Trust your feelings. You won’t lie to yourself.

If you need a Westchester agent…AskRey.

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence

917.855.0277
rhollingsworth@houlihanlawrence.com
AskRey.net
Hi Kalpi,

My name is Coffy Bailey, I am an agent with Exit Realty Power and I have been in the business for over eight years. I love what I do and would be more than happy to assist you in selling your condo. Right now is definitely a good time to sell as many buyers began to search right now for their home.
Please give me a call and I would be glad to tell you about our unique marketing technique that get homes sold.
I look forward to talking to you as you will find I am an honest and efficent agent that will get the job done.

Coffy Bailey
Exit Realty Power
646-773-8347
Today I had a wonderful long conversation with Jill Dengi from the Houlihan Lawrence office in New Rochelle. If I was selling there she would be on my list of folks to consider. Smart and sweet and you should call her at 914-830-6632 which is her cell phone.

There are other folks here you should consider. Keep your options open but the spring market is blooming so get it listed by the national open house weekend.
2006 purchase would mean a purchase in a higher market. If a sale comes into play will the condo be subjected to a short sale? Search for agents that are thorough willing to do some homework before doing paperwork and understands what you desire to achieve. Search the area. I am a New Rochelle agent. Special tip make sure to make all proper value adjustments up and down based on sales first. The right agent must have a great marketing plan and of course knowledge of the area. The right agent needs to be able to be honest with and should never just tell you what you want to hear. Higher someone that understands what buyera are searchibg for and how they are searching.

I wish you the best on your agent search, if you want to know how I would work for you please call email or text.

Egen Warner
Associate Broker
Coldwell Banker Real Estate
1-914-424-7231
EgenWarner@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://GetEgen.com
Hello Kalpi;

I would suggest you find an agent (or two) that is familiar with the local market and has a strong internet presence. Talk to each agent about how they do business and what your needs are. Choose the agent that you feel would work best with and for you.

I would be happy to talk to you about how I can help you sell your condo.

Melba
914.214.7120
Web Reference: http://www.melbakelly.com
Hi - Sounds ike 543 Main Street? Since we aren't allowed to promote ourselves per the guidelines of Trulia, I would suggest you google New Rochellel Real Estate agents, then check out the various agents' web sites.Look at their testimonials, and take it from there. Then select 3 agents and request they submit their proposals to you for your review. You need someone who will offer professional photography, great web site coverage, blogs, and be cognizant of your needs. Good luck!
Web Reference: http://www.gayrosen.com
Hi Kalpi:

Any agent can do a Market Analysis. You should interview a few.

I would like to apply for the job.

Please give me a call, it would greatly be appreciated.

AnneMarie Encarnacao, SFR REO
NYS Licensed Assoc. Broker
Century 21 Schneider Realty
914-774-2764
Hi Kalpi! I'm Arty, when you get a few minutes you can call me to discuss your situation and needs a little better. My cell 914-407-4548. I am available 9-9 everyday. Arty
Hi, I would love the opportunity to meet with you, discuss your needs, and describe my services. I would be totally honest with you as I would have a vested interest as your listing agent. The last thing I want to do is tell you only what you want to hear and not what is going to help you sell your property. You can visit my website below to learn more about me if you are interested, I live in Rye.

Chris
William Raves Legends Realty Group
914 406 9023
I would be happy to assist you. You can visit my website and read about my testimonials and view my recommendations on Trulia and Zillow. My office is located in Larchmont. Please feel free to contact me directly on my cell phone at 914-525-4533. Thank you.
Web Reference: http://PatriciaMoccia.com
Hi: I'll be happy to help. We provide a unique style & also an excellent value analysis. You can see more information on our website: http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com. If you want to talk, please call me at my office: 914-273-9688. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty.
I am not in the area, but know many excellent Realtors who would be more than qualified to assist you.

I can be reached at Gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com or 631-425-6150