Holly Barrero, Real Estate Pro in Overland Park, KS

So few listings in Johnson County KS - and those few get contracts so quickly- How are realtor's marketing for potential listings?

Asked by Holly Barrero, Overland Park, KS Wed May 15, 2013

Answers

5
Door Knocking the subdivisions my Buyers want to live in. I have created a Buyer flier that advertises my Buyers needs. I have gained listings while being an advocate for my Buyers!
Being that you know your location of interest, have your realtor target market with a postcard.
" I have a client seeking to purchase in your community. If you or any neighbors you know are thinking of selling, please contact me" being pro-active is the name of the game

Good Luck....
Marketing is key. Talking to people...in person...is always a big thing as well as keeping your name out there. Holding an open house in the neighborhood and talking to all the neighbors to let them know who you are and what you are going to be doing is always a good idea too.
I send out mailings in the neighborhoods of the homes that have sold asking the neighbors if they want to sell too. It has worked very well for me here.
Thanks Debbie, I've seen post cards like that - good to hear it's successful for you!
Flag Wed May 15, 2013
I usually list in Osage and surrounding counties - I wish it was that "hot" here...