Question Details

Kirk Miller, Home Seller in Minneapolis, MN

Should I use "We Buy Houses" to sell my House?

Asked by Kirk Miller, Minneapolis, MN Mon Mar 19, 2012

Answers

4
If you need to sell your house quick thats the route to take if you ofcourse are willing to sell below market. I recommend you to use a realtor.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 17, 2012
Depends on your situation. Are you under some time frame to sell? Are you behind on payments, taxes, HOA fees? Does the house have significant deferred maintenance? There are too many things left out of your post to make this anything more than a very, very general quesion which will only draw very general answers.
That depends on how knowledgeable you are about the home buying process. My understanding is that this is a discount brokerage which may not provide all the services of a full service brokerage. If you are willing and able to fill in the gaps, then go for it. Just be sure you know what you don't know and are willing to deal with the consequences.
My understanding is that "we buy Houses", try to acquire properties that are on distress.
I would talk to a reputable Real Estate professional in your area, and have a conversation about all your options. Good luck!!!