Home Selling in Osprey>Question Details

Sherrie Bald…,  in Richmond, VA

Should I sell my house or rent it in Willowbend neighborhood which is in close proximity to Pineview School?

Asked by Sherrie Baldwin, Richmond, VA Wed Apr 15, 2009

What would be an expected rental amount?

Answers

3
Jerry and Sandy Strom’s answer
Thank you for your inquiry. Willowbend is a lovely community that borders Oscar Scherer Park. Our assistant is a resident in Willowbend. This is my suggestion. Perhaps you should place your home on the market for sale and also as a rental. But, please be sure to notify all possible tenants that your property is being marketed for resale. Previous answer stated the stats as far as what is on the market, pending and recently sold.
Sandy Strom
941-650-8297
Hello To answer your question it depends on you and your situation. If you would like to set up a time we can talk give me a call. If your home is still available I may have a family who would like to rent it. Let me know.
Michele Hodges

941-928-8851
PS I live in Pine Ranch just around the corner from you.
Hi Sherrie, You didn't mention what size house you have, how many bedrooms, baths, and or etc. Or wether you have a pool or water view but selling has everything to do with your circumstances and why you are considering it. The market is tough right now and unless you are priced right, your probability of selling is low. There is currently only one home listed in our MLS system for rent and it is 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with pool and spa for about $2000 per month on an annual rental. Three homes rented within the the last three months; a 3/2 no pool rented for $1,750 per month, a 3/2 no pool rented for $1,600 per month and a 3/2 with pool rented for $2000 per month. There are currently 11 homes listed for sale in Willowbend from 375K to 559K. Two homes recently sold both of them were 3/3 with pools and one sold for 315K and the other sold for 375K. There are 4 homes under contract. I have included a link below to a grid view of these homes. If you would like more details on them, please let me know. I would really need to know more to be able to accurately guide you.

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=47209416&s=…

My best,
Terri

Teresa M. Fellows
Broker/Associate
Waterside Realty LLC
941-350-4297
tmf4257@mac.com
http://www.floridawestproperties.com