Pamsothere, Home Seller in 92532

Shop building description on residence.

Asked by Pamsothere, 92532 Wed Aug 31, 2011

How is a outbuilding described. I see no barns or shop buildings in descriptions. I'd like to described my property accurately.

Answers

5
To further describe the building . . . 30'x40 building with 14' high ceiling. Half is wood shop. One quarter is art studio, and one quarter is a 11x14 room with separate 3/4 bath. The property is .42 acre and is zoned RR. It is unique yet very practical for the right customer.

I am currently not listed on the market
Not sure I'm totally understanding the question. How is the property zoned? Buy outbuildings do you mean a barn, a workshop, warehouse, storage shed, extra garage, accessory dwelling unit (ADU). A little more clarity would be greatly appreciated.
Creating a good LISTING with accurate and descriptive prose, is just one of the things that a good Realtor can do for Clients:

It would take too much space to describe all the others.

It sounds like you have not availed yourself of a Realtor's services.
I hope you have no other reason to lament.

Good luck and may God bless
Depending on what it is you want to let the buyers know WHAT they can do with it. If it is good for motobikes, heavy equip, growing plants, storing animals ect. Measurenents are always go as is how it is structures, ie, conrete flooring, asphalt, dirt?
Pamsothere,

Are you saying that your property is listed and you are not satisfied with the description of your property in the MLS? If that is the case, you should speak with your listing agent and ask him/her to write the additional information in the description.

Dot Chance, Realtor®
Certified Distressed Property Expert – CDPE®
DRE License #01494182
Keller Williams Realty World Media Center
http://www.DotChance.com
818.339.7712

WHEN YOU THINK OF REAL ESTATE...Think DotChance.com! My business thrives from your referrals!
Web Reference: http://www.DotChance.com