Alphabeta, Both Buyer and Seller in New Jersey

Selling timeframe in Lawrence Square Village

Asked by Alphabeta, New Jersey Thu May 7, 2009

How long does it take to sell the house in Lawrence Square Village, NJ if it is priced right?.

Answers

2
Jerel Washington’s answer
I'm sure you won't believe this answer... If priced right the home will sell within 30 Days regardless of where it is. If priced for $1.00 the home will sell in minutes (I'd buy it myself). Many Realtors will NOT admit it but price is 95% of the marketing. It is the #1 Attention Grabber...

If you want to sell your house spruce it up, clean it up, list the home for 30% UNDER your competition. Make sure you HIRE the right full time agent who knows how to get you the exposure by blanketing your property on 90+ Real Estate websites, and Real Estate portals, faxes, eFliers etc.. and I will guarantee you will have multiple offers that will bid the price up to where the market demand will take it. usually 93-95% of what you would normally list it.. Now.. If you have upgraded Kitchen, Bathrooms, Carpets, Windows, Appliances, Furnace and the like it will bid out quickly.

The beauty of this is that YOU as a home owner don't have to sell if you don't like the final number. You take the guess work out of the whole process, your home will sell in 1 week or less and you steal the buyer away from the other homes that are listed.

In a DOWN MARKET which we are in, the first one out WINS!!!

Jerel Washington, Realtor
Marketing Specialist (no such legal title in NJ)
Keller Williams Realty - Princeton
100 Canal Pointe Blvd, Suite #120
Princeton, NJ 08540
609-987-8889 x234
Here's the lowdown on 3 properties that have sold in Lawrence Square Village in the last 6 months and 1 that is under contract:

90 Oneill, 2 BR 2.5 bath, under contract, asking price $209,900, on the market from 8/08 closing date 5/20/09
24 Feiler, 2BR 2 bath, sold for 179k, on the market frm 9/23/08 to 12/08
40 Feiler, 2BR 2 bath, sold for $195,500, on the market from 10/01/08 to 3/31/09
22 Rickerd, 2BR 2 bath, sold for $190k, on the market from 8/19/08 to 11/22/08

e-mail me for more info at atustin@kw.com
Anne-Marie Tustin
REALTOR specializing in the Lawrenceville area