Home Selling in Longview>Question Details

Nazaria Dele…, Home Buyer in Longview, TX

Selling my house with out putting work to it

Asked by Nazaria Deleon, Longview, TX Thu Oct 4, 2012

I wana sell my house just the way it is my house when I bought it it had 2 rooms 1 bath kitchen leaving room and dining room so we added 2 rooms now so now is a a 4bed room house with a big back yard and front yard do we got to do work or can we sell it just the way it is
please help we trying to sell so we can buy a bigger newer house thank u

Answers

3
Hi, Nazaria,

Decide whether you want to sell to an investor or a consumer.

There is a market for homes that aren't in good repair. Typically, the Investor Buyer will start at 80% of the 'As Repaired Value', deduct the cost of the repairs AND the cost of holding the home while it is being repaired (taxes, insurance, utilities, security, etc.), then deduct another 10% for a hedge factor. If you want to sell it like that, it's your money.

Consumers are looking for homes that are sparkling clean, everything repaired, move-in ready, and priced right at market. Homes like that sell almost immediately, and sometimes get multiple offers.

Ask your agent to help you to calculate the costs of getting it into top shape, then decide which way is best for you.

Doc Stephens, REALTOR
Yes you can. But there is a bit more to the story. Two question should come to mind.

1. The question you need to ask and answer is what can I sell my house for today in it's current condition.

2. The next question is what can be done to make it as marketable and appealing as possible and what would the resulting selling price be?

This number is the reduction you will experience in resources available to purchase your 'bigger, newer' house.

In many cases a little clean up, de-cluttering and painting has or ROI of TEN.

You may find it beneficial to contact a Longview real estate professional and benefit from their years of experience.

If you are serious call the agent.
No, don't use that 'contact' button
No, don't use Trulia email.
Go old school and call a Longview professional.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group, Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
You can sell your home as it is, as long as the price is right. If the home doesn't appeal to most buyers(for example too few bathrooms or poor condition) then it takes selling it at a lower price to find a willing buyer. I would be glad to take a look at your home and give you an estimate on what you can expect to get for it without doing any work. Just contact me to set up an appointment.

Let me know if you have any more questions,

Daniel Doriot