Home Selling in Longview>Question Details

Nazaria Dele…, Home Buyer in Longview, TX

Selling my house with out putting work to it

Asked by Nazaria Deleon, Longview, TX Thu Oct 4, 2012

I wana sell my house just the way it is my house when I bought it it had 2 rooms 1 bath kitchen leaving room and dining room so we added 2 rooms now so now is a a 4bed room house with a big back yard and front yard do we got to do work or can we sell it just the way it is
please help we trying to sell so we can buy a bigger newer house thank u

Answers

3
Pamela Crawford’s answer
Hello Mrs Deleon,the answer to your question as too wether to spend more money on your property, is completely up too you.Do you want to sell your home quickly so you can purchase another,or if you are not in a hurry and dont mind investing more money to upgrade it and ask for a larger price for the property?. Do you think it will pass an inspection,if the buyer is trying to get a loan on the property,so that it will appraise for the amount you are asking?.A lot of my clients ask similar questions as yours.A lot of times I will look at the property,and if I think it will pass inspection,I sometimes tell my seller not to put any more expense into the home.The reason being a lot of buyers want to do it themselves,that way they think they are buying the property that is more affordable,also some times an investor will buy the property and they will do what they think it needs and sometimes (flip it) that means re sell it or even rent it,so those type of buyers like to pick up properties priced as low as possible and they do the work.With out seeing your home it is difficult to advise you,naturaly if you intend to purchase another property you need to sell the one you are in with doing as little as possible.A good idea would be to have a Realtor look at your home and give you an honest opinion.I am available to help and advise you, I have been in the real estate business many years,and have a lot of experience,and would love to help you.Thank you Pamela 903 738 6147.
Well a difficult question to answer if we do not know the house really well.
Any house, needs to be prepared for sale, sometimes it needs as little as unclutter, move around some furniture or remove some i.e. stage the home well, it may need a few walls with en vogue
colors and then first class professional photos of the inside and outside of the home.

Any home needs to be bright, clean, inviting and show great on photos to encourage buyers to
see the home in person and then like to make an offer.

Now if the home needs real expensive work, like repair windows, new roof, or new appliances
new flooring etc. then you always can sell as it is if and when you price it accordingly, i.e. lower

if you can fix some and spend a little money and you can price the home better because it will show
better, then only a local Realtor who has seen a lot of similar homes to yours can give you the very
BEST advice. And all will in summary depend on your financial backdrop....

You owe so much on your home, you can sell it for so much with a net to seller of, you have so much money in the bank to use for down payment on the next home, you are pre-approved for
a certain amount of loan, which will then determine what price range you can look in for your
bigger and newer home....

You really need to sit down with a good Realtor and a loan officer to put all the facts and all the
numbers on the table and work with realistic numbers and what the market in your area will
actually allow you to do....

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
You can sell your home as it is, as long as the price is right. If the home doesn't appeal to most buyers(for example too few bathrooms or poor condition) then it takes selling it at a lower price to find a willing buyer. I would be glad to take a look at your home and give you an estimate on what you can expect to get for it without doing any work. Just contact me to set up an appointment.

Let me know if you have any more questions,

Daniel Doriot