Erinb44, Home Seller in 64116

Selling my home but wondering the best way to advertise. Location is great but not one that folks would just happened to drive by. Web presence?

Asked by Erinb44, 64116 Wed Jul 3, 2013

Answers

8
You want to make sure that whatever company and agent you use has adds and marketing in all major websites. And uses enhanced versions to boost your listing to the top pages, instead of falling down to the bottom and not getting seen.
More people search online in the comfort of their current home and you want to be seen by everyone casually looking from their kitchen table to the more pro active drive-by lookers.
Erin,
Partnering with an agent who can offer maximum exposure is a great place to start. Reece & Nichols has more than 2x the number of productive agents than the next best agency in the KC Metro. I work at Reece & Nichols Leawood, the top grossing real estate office in the KC Metro. Your home is important to you and the marketing of your home should be equally important to your agent. Feel free to call me to further discuss your property and what I can do for you.

Dustyn Harbison
Reece & Nichols Realtors, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate
913-261-4692
Email: Dustyn@ReeceAndNichols.com
Licensed in Kansas & Missouri
Erin,

I hope you're selling with a Realtor. Keller Williams, Legacy Partners, in Shawnee , KS, will be able to feature your home on over 300 websites, not to mention placing your home on the multiple listing service for hundreds of Realtors to view. We also possess a large referral network & are able to market your home to those moving into the city from other areas.

We will also advise you how best to stage your home inside & out, what you can do to attract more offers, & we will prepare a market analysis that will present your home competitively on the market.

Marcia Kelly, CRS
Keller Williams, Legacy Partners, Inc.
(785) 249-3989
Erin,
While advertising your home is important, staging and professional photos are equally important.
We offer both as part of our extensive marketing plan. Bad photos can turn a buyer off from the get go. I don't know if you are planning to interview professional agents, but if so, we would love to interview with you. Our 33+ years of combined experience, along with our extensive marketing plan will help put a SOLD sign in your front yard. You can contact us at don@dkmayerteam.com
Don & Kathy Mayer
Prudential KC Realty
You should not have to worry about advertising your home, allow your agent to handle that for you!

Much Success to you!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
The absolute best solution is to find an experienced and trustworthy agent to list your home and input it into the MLS and onto all other web presence sites such as this one in which to reach out to every possible buyer in the marketplace and utilize the free benefits of agents everywhere seeking to sell your home.

Steve 816-260-6151
Erin,

Like William said before me on today's market the best marketing is websites. When you list your home with most agent our listings are usually syndicated out to 10-20 different websites. Plus if permitted we use a lot of signage to point potential buyers towards the home. I would be very happy to talk with you & answer any questions about your options without pressure to list. Please call me anytime at 816-863-7797. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. You can also clink on my profile to check out my website.

Thank you
Michael Diggs
Realty Executives
816-863-7797
In today's marketplace, internet exposure to the top websites is critical. Having your house listed in MLS ensures that this is taking place. Because buyers have so many online resources, they will shop the internet first to find their right home. It is unlikely that they will find the sign driving by, so this reduces that concern.
If real estate costs are an issue, find a company like mine, that offers specialized programs at reduced fees for MLS and internet exposure.
Feel free to ask additional questions.
All the best

William Robison
Storybook Realty
Kansas City, MO 64119
816-804-1226