Lara, Home Seller in Highland, UT

Selling my home.

Asked by Lara, Highland, UT Tue Aug 18, 2009

My address is 9549 N. 6560 W. in Highland. We have 5000 sq ft. with 3000 of it finished. Everything is high end, granite, plantation shutters etc. We are on just under 1/2 an acre. I am curious what price I would be able to sell my home for. I guess what I am asking for is a CMA. Anyone interested in giving me an idea? Email me at larafacit@hotmail.com

Answers

6
Are there really agents from out of state answering this question?

Highland is a great area! I have several listings there right now. I will email you to discuss the value of your home.
Highland is known for its higher property values, but the area has been experiencing higher numbers of vacant homes recently. This affects the values of homes in the area and the values have fluctuated a lot in recent years. It would be a good idea to get the opinion of a local real estate agent and a Provo real estate agent in order to compare their viewpoints on the property. Good luck!
Hi Lara,
What a small world. I was the listing agent when you purchased your home and I remember what an incredibly nice person you were. You have a gorgeous home in an very nice neighborhood. I sold the very large home at the end of your culdesac for over a million last year.
I noticed the date of your question is almost a year old so I 'm not sure why I just saw it; but I would be more than happy to meet with you and give you an idea of your home's current value if you are still searching for that information.
Jeri Bingham
Prudential
bingham.jeri@gmail.com
More details are involved provide a property CMA we Q & A our clients then on property for final review, it's not all that easy pop off a figure unfair for any property owner

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lynn911
Lynn911
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
The fact that your home is not complete may seriously impact the sale ability of it. It may be difficult for agents to provide you with accurate information without first seeing the property to determine to what extent it is incomplete.

We totally agree with Keith's recommendation. Contact several real estate professionals for their input. This should provide you with a fairly accurate price range on which to focus.

The Eckler Team
Lara
I suggest you interview three Realtors, compare their proposals, then decide your course of action.

You might be able to sell on your own without professional representation, know that 86% of owners eventually list with a REaltor.

Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA