Home Selling in Sea Bright>Question Details

labbott, Both Buyer and Seller in Smithfield, VA

Selling house 3br house in Sea Bright- Great primary res or rental prop

Asked by labbott, Smithfield, VA Thu May 10, 2012

(am in NJ, not VA as profile states) Looking for a realtor to sell the house asap. House is on Center St. we had it listed for about 6 mo's 2010 into 2011 and ended up holding and renting. Tenant just gave notice, so vacant mid July. Looking for realtor w/sense of urgency to sell the house, Shocking how few call backs I'm getting to ppl I was referref to. Seriously, it's a decent place, great rental income range... is it THAT dead? 3BR, 1.5ba house. Reply or message me for specs and phone interview. we are willing to price aggressively to sell. With a family & biz relocation at the moment-- just want one less headache, a realtor who will get it done, and one consitent communication!

Answers

13
I have clients looking for a waterfront home w/dock in Sea Bright if anyone can help. Thanks!

http://www.jskronski.remax-nj.com
Go George . . . center street is tough, but it sounds like you know the area well!

Good luck to you and labbott.

Francesca

Luv Sea Bright!
Thanks Labott for telling us you selected one of the agents who responded. It is really nice to know that we are not wasting our time . Although I would have liked to help you, I am sure George will do a great job.

If you need any further help in the future let us know.

Good Luck
Val Gabela
BeautifulShoreHomes.com
Thanks to all who answered quickly and thoroughly. We selected George from BGH. Get 'er done, George : )
I am pretty commited to getting the job done for all of my sellers and have a great track record of successful closed sales. If you are still looking for someone to assist you with the sale of your home feel free to contact me.
I would be happy to go check it out tomorrow and let you know what i think. Lived and worked in Bright for years and owned a restaurant and marina. I still hang out there and swim and boat and have many friends. I will check the old files and look it up tomorrrow, .My best friend lives on Church Street so I am always in town.
I am with Gloria Nilson-Real Living in Rumson whiich is just over the bridge from Sea Bright. .
Till tomorrow
Till tomorrow
Thank you for the quick replies! working my way thru them this afternoon/evening.
Hi Labbott

I am not sure what the problem has been with your Realtor but I can help you if you are not working with anyone at this point.

Let's talk

val gabela
diane turton
beautifulshorehomes.com
In addition to having a sense of urgency, you want a Realtor who's thorough, honest and detail-oriented, wouldn't you agree? You'd want someone who will "do their homework" so you can price your house realistically and get a quick sale. The housing market in Sea Bright isn't "dead", but buyers are looking for homes that are realistically priced at the market. You want to get the highest price you can ge, tbut the buyer wants to get the lowest price he/she can get.

You bought your house in September 2007 at the height of the market, and the current Sea Bright real estate market is still about 10% below its peak in 2007. You were wise to refinance in 2009, but you're still paying almost $4,000/year in taxes for a house on a 25 x 72 ft lot.

I'd have to look at the inside of your house in order to give you some recent comparable sales, but right now I can tell you that the house at 13 Center Street sold for $320,000 in September 2010, and a 3 bedroom house on Beach Street sold in January for $270,000 (although it was slightly smaller at 1,224 sq ft vs. your 1,438 sq ft).

Whether you use me or someone else, if you want a quick sale make sure you set a listing price that's not higher than the market (but not lower than the market either). I'd be very happy if you called me for a telephone interview (732) 239-0739.

Len

Leonard "Len" Dunikoski, SRES
Diane Turton Realtors - Rumson Office
8 West River Road
Rumson, NJ 07760

ldunikoski@dianeturton.com
We have offices in Rumson and Monmouth Beach (either side of Sea Bright) and are very familiar with Sea Bright, the pros & cons for both buyers and investors. I'd be happy to tell you about how we would intend to get it sold quickly and the systems we have in place to keep you fully informed during the transaction.

I personally have sold two houses nearby (both on E Church) as well as numerous condos and rentals, plus I have two offices with agents who have done a lot of business in Sea Bright as well. I am co-owner of the company and would be pleased help.

Thomas McCormack
732-212-0440 x212
Resources Real Estate
I have been managing and selling properties in Sea Bright since the late 80's. My office is located in Rumson and I pass through Sea Bright every day. My company has nearly 50 full time agents with over 500 years of
real estate experience. My family and I have owned real estate companies near your property for approximately 35 years. I would be happy to provide you with a marketing plan of what we offer our sellers. We have been selling a lot of properties in the area lately as the market has begun to recover. Thank you.
George Coffenberg
Broker of Record
Better Homes & Gardens Preferred Properties
732-224-9200 x102
Hi, I'm Susan Seide and have been an active agent in the area for well over 10 years and have lived here for over 30. I'd love to have an opportunity to discuss the marketing of your property in Sea Bright. You can contact me either by phone (732-859-2277) or by e-mail at susan.seide@gmail.com.

Kind Regards,

Susan Seide, GRI