Home Selling in Tinley Park>Question Details

w101profesora, Other/Just Looking in Naples, FL

Selling home on perifery of redevelopment in old Tinley Park near station. Who will be my seller's agent?

Asked by w101profesora, Naples, FL Tue Oct 9, 2012

Need realtor eager to sell small brick home on perifery of redevelopment South of tracks & East of Oak Park Avenue. I want a top seller who will bring this home to the attention of the maximum number of realtors by getting them to see the home. Send me your strategy to get realtors into the house. History of recent accurate pricing and knowledge of Tinley Park's long range plans very helpful. Answer here and I will contact you at office.

Suzanne Hamilton’s answer
Feel free to give me a call. My office is in Tinley Park and I am very familiar with the area. I think you will find my philosophy of fees refreshing and different. As an independent brokerage firm and as the owner, I can offer the same services at a "wholesale" level as I don't have all the "retail" markups and overhead of larger and franchised firms. Experience and marketing strategy are the most important keys to selling a home in this market. Fees can play a big part in your bottom line. I would be happy to speak with you regarding all.

Suzanne Hamilton
Managing Broker/Owner
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
I have been a top producer for Century 21, and have lived in Tinley Park for 30 years, I work with a marketing team, and we advertise properties through the internet. The first look that a potential buyer has is on the internet, that is your first showing, when they schedule their appointment that is their second appointment, that is why it is really important to have great photos. I have also attended village meetings on the redevelopment of Tinley Park.
My strategy always includes a plan for the presentation of the home, a price that reflects today's current market value, and marketing promotion on multiple internet sites...including Baird & Warner's award winning internet website. B&W incorporates a "texting solution" which provides buyers/agents with immediate details/photos (on a Smart phone) for your property when seeing the "for sale" sign. My marketing pieces highlight the home's advantages, I market to those agents who regularly sell in Tinley Park and I will reverse prospect to ensure the home is brought to the attention of specific agents who have buyers with interest in the home. I have successfully represented sellers and buyers in Tinley Park, and my offices are in Orland Park. Please contract me by phone or email if you would like more information.
I work for Century 21 Pro-Team in Palos Park. We have numerous offices, including one in Tinley Park. Our office is the #1 ranked Century 21 in Illinois, averaging 5 sales a day. I have the backing of the Century 21 brand and your property will be listed on numerous websites, including Century 21, Century 21 Pro-Team, my personal website to name a few. I will perform a CMA and will hold open houses. I will show you what the properties in the area sold for, are selling for and how long they have been on the market. If this is what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact me at rgliwa@c21proteam.com or (773) 844-6334.
You will be very popular. I would contact 3 agents. Interview them all and see who you mesh best with. If your interested, feel free to contact me. I would love to go over what I can do to help. I know Tinley very well.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Managing Broker/Partner, e-PRO