Home Selling in Philadelphia>Question Details

HGTV, Both Buyer and Seller in San Francisco, CA

Selling a house for the first time!

Asked by HGTV, San Francisco, CA Wed Nov 4, 2009

HGTV is looking for First-time Sellers to be on “My First Sale!”

From the producers of HGTV¹s most popular series, “My First Place” comes the next chapter in the real estate side, the sale of the home:

MY FIRST SALE, a brand new HGTV show, is looking for first-time home sellers (and their agents!) in the Tri-State area.

We are looking for fun, high-energy people who are just starting the process of selling their first place! We’ll be there to capture all the trials and tribulations, stress and success of prepping for sale, pricing, negotiating, and ultimately selling a home for the first time.

Taping will begin in Fall 2009 and will continue through Spring 2010. If this sounds like fun, first-time sellers should apply now for immediate consideration!

Request an application by emailing:
jkawano@highnoontv.com

Or call Casting Producer Jon Kawano at (303) 712-3222

Applicants may also APPLY ONLINE at http://www.highnoontv.com by clicking on "CASTING" and then "My First Sale"

Answers

2
Mr Chase,
Thank you for your comments. The nature of our show involves capturing the real events of the actual selling process, in the current market. Being a documentary-style show, we do not influence or advise the sellers featured on our program, simply following them through the process of selling their home and whatever encounters they may find throughout the sale.

My First Sale
I hope you are going to be willing to show people very frustrated when they find out they can lose money on a sale. Wait seemingly forever to find qualified buyers. Find themselves facing very low offers if they are lucky. Then after all of that wondering if they should ever buy again. Sorry, but that is todays reality.

What happened to flip this house? Did to many people find they did not succeed in making money and flipping easily?