Kate, Both Buyer and Seller in 33441

Selling a condo in Deerfield Beach. Looking for agent specializing in selling to international buyers. Ideas?

Asked by Kate, 33441 Mon Jun 15, 2009

I am seeking recommendations for agents who can help me sell my condo. I'm in Deerfield Beach and thought a good place to start would be with a real estate agent specializing in sales to Canadian or South American buyers.

Answers

4
Hi Kate,

You have a great point, there are a lot of foreigners looking to buy property in beach areas. I live in Deerfield Beach and I can tell you that the area sells itself very easily. I am unaware of your circumstances, but as long as the property is priced right, it shouldn't be hard to find a buyer. In fact, there is lack of inventory right now and homes are selling above list price! I would be happy to discuss listing your property and an appropriate price point.

Feel free to give me a call anytime 561-255-6814.

Danielle DiSorbo
Galt Ocean Realty
danielledisorbo@icloud.com
Hi Kate,

In today market it is a good idea to look for new Avenues to sell properties .Many foreign buyers from Canada , Europe and Latin America are buying condo as a second home and they do not even need to apply for a Mortgage as many pay cash for the property. Additional information regarding your condo is needed to know if your condo is appealing to foreign buyers.such as location, distance from the beach,shopping centers,restaurants ects,,I hope that your condo will sell fast>>

Globe Wide Realty
Michael Israel Benichay
Broker
English, French, Hebrew
305-301-2230
Thanks for your response nadine. I'm open to anything...especially someone with a great track record for selling in Deerfield. I am worried about whether or not I will be able to sell without taking a loss and had read somewhere recently that I might get a better price for my condo if I find an international buyer.
Hi Kate,

I would think you would want an agent that specializes in getting the house sold, no matter what location they come from. Is there a specific reason you wish to target Canadian or South American buyers? There are plenty of local people looking for a good deal.

I lived in Deerfield for about 10 years. I'd be happy to list and market your property. Please give me a call and we can talk.

Nadine Mauro
Regency Realty Services
954-464-5664
NadineMauroRE@yahoo.com