Home Selling in Arlington>Question Details

mandie200422, Home Seller in Arlington, TX

Selling Property

Asked by mandie200422, Arlington, TX Mon Sep 3, 2012

I have a property in tx I need sold but I live in Cal. How hard will it be for me to get help in selling this property and can one of ur agents assist me with this?

Answers

9
OK...I'll say...enough!

Geez.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 4, 2012
Good evening Mandie.
My name is John Straub and I am with Keller Williams Realty. There are three essentials in selling a home: pricing , condition, and marketing. I specialize in marketing homes to sell. With you living in California we will need to discuss pricing and condition via phone, email and video. When I go to work for my clients they can be living in the home or around the world my goal is make the process easy rewarding. Please call me tomorrow morning and let's discuss getting your home sold!

John Straub
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealty.com

http://www.dfwfamilyrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 3, 2012
"MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAM!"

Hopefully by now you have found someone to assist you in selling your property. If not I'm here to help you. It wouldn't be hard at all to pick a listing agent and do business from another state. We can go through the contract together over the phone and or skype. I'm sure my area of expertise would leave you smiling. The most important thing to me is the sale of your property and putting money back in your pocket on closing :)

Real Estate Consultant/3xUS Army Veteran
Joseph Fernandez
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-635-1157
website: http://www.blissful-estates.com
Happy to assist you. We work with many out of state property owners when selling their homes.

I am launching a radio show about DFW real estate any of our listings will be featured on the show.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
Hi, Mandie, you need to connect with an experienced local Realtor, for selling a property knowing the
area and the market well is imperative, but since you yourself are not in town, you need a Realtor who takes especially good care of the property itself and you, i.e. great communication and also pricing the property right, and if necessary ask you for some changes at the property, if it is only moving around or removing some furniture to stage the property right...

And for showings there can be a lot of things done, that will encourage buyers to make an offer, i.e.
things that will make them feel HOME and see themselves living at home.....
If you need a recommendation for a Realtor in the Arlington TX area, feel free to connect with me
so that I can refer you to that local agent, with a special gift to take care of a property with the owner
out of state....If you can give some details about the property it will be easier to find you the right
Realtor for YOU and the property (like size of home, beds baths garage, single home or townhouse or condo, lot size, furnished or vacant, all that will help...

Good Luck to you!
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
It is not hard at all. You don't have to be in Texas even at the time of closing. I be more then happy to sell your house along with 276 agents from my office. Keller Williams office agents are known for highest customer service. The bottom line is getting your house sold in short time and highest $. Please allow us to give you the best you deserve.
Mandie,

Its not difficult at all. Paperwork isn't really the issue though. I would recommend putting together a questionnaire. Ask, who takes the photos a professional or the Realtor, is video included, print advertising, web based marketing strategy, company and agent performance, buyer strategy (how does the Realtor find buyers...thats important) There is more you should ask but find out who fits your mold and go from there. What I have found working with out of state clients is maintenance items are sometimes difficult to manage. Lawn care, maintaining utilities, prepping the the home to show etc.

Contact 3 or 4 Realtors and go through your questions. Feel free to contact me anytime-

This home was an out of state client that went under contract in 1 day. http://www.3201WillowCreekWay.com
Or check out this link, it will explain alittle bit of what I do.
http://youtu.be/aYqPjgsyf_8
Flag Mon Sep 3, 2012
Good Evening Mandie,

I will be more than happy to assist you! I'm very familiar with the Arlington area. Traditional brokerages charges 6%. I only charge 4% (1% to listing agent and 3% to selling agent). If this sounds like something you would be interested in, I would love the opportunity to discuss. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Make it a Great Day!

Tamika A. Goree
Broker | Owner
The DFW Property Shop
Direct: 972.697.1178
Fax: 972.665.7148
Email: tgoree@thedfwpropertyshop.com
Mandie,

it shouldn't be too difficult as most everything can be done by e-signatures and email. If your TX home needs some remodeling or rehab, or it if has problem tenants in it then this will create some issues...but none that can't be solved.