Home Selling in Memphis>Question Details

Hike Mike, Home Buyer in Blackton, AR

Seller closing cost.

Asked by Hike Mike, Blackton, AR Sat Sep 14, 2013

We are selling a house in Memphis tn. The realtor wants us to sign the contract, before they will disclose our closing cost. Is this right?
What would the closing cost be on $45,000?

Answers

9
My email is blackton1958@yahoo.com
Contact me for info.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 14, 2013
You should contact a closing attorney, the attorney that will be handling the closing for you to get exact cost also exact cost will depend upon the agreement between you and the buyer agreeing to purchase your house.

As an agent I can provied a sellers net proceed if given all of the financial aspects of the home. Please contact me if this is something you are interested in.
There is always room for the seller help with the closing cost.
any other question please email me direct: dulcnea@comcast.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
You should contact the closing agency or closing attorney to find the exact amount of, you the seller's, closing cost. If you are using a Realtor to sell your home, you will have to pay the real estate commission in addition to your closing cost. Make sure the buyer is not asking for, you the seller, to pay part or all of his/her closing cost. This is information only and the closing agency or the closing attorney is the right person to contact. Not a Realtor.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 14, 2013
Thanks for the answers
Other houses on the same street that are smaller have sold for way more.
Just trying to.sell quick.
Where is the house? If it is in a decent area, I could make you a cash offer and save you money by not having to pay REALTOR commissions.

I am the seller. No lender.
A good REALTOR should have a title company they work closely with that would be able to give you a rough estimate. Attorney closing cost, fees and title search on that type of house should cost you under $1,500. This does not include back taxes, HOA unpaid dues, etc.
You lender is the best person to tell you what your closing costs will be. If you're paying cash, your realtor should be able to estimate your closing costs based on the contract.