Home Selling in Austin>Question Details

Earl, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Rent potential for my townhouse

Asked by Earl, Austin, TX Thu Apr 26, 2012

I currently live in a townhouse off of Bluffside Drive here in Austin, Texas. It is 3 bdrm, 2 bath and ~2100sq ft. Thinking about putting it on the market to lease or rent out and trying to get an idea of what it could fetch. Any insight?

Answers

3
The rental market is red hot in Austin because fewer potential buyers are qualifying due to banks tighter lending requirements. My last leasehouse in Tarrytown had an application submitted before we even hit the MLS. In two weeks I had about 30 phone calls on it. If you give me more specifics on your home I can give you a comparative market analysis to determine potential rent for your home.
Sincerely
Betina
Hi, Earl,

It is hard to say without seeing the house. Once I have your address and more details about it, I would see what other similar properties are leasing for in your neighborhood and I can then tell you what it could go for. I do a lot of leases. Just listed a home last Sunday in South Austin and have got already two applications. The rental market is hot and you will have no problem in leasing it. If you lease it, where are you going to go?

Contact me to discuss in more detail.

Vivianne Dordea
Sierra Homes Realty
512-970-8814
vdordea@austin.rr.com
Can you send me the address and I will give you a idea what I would list if for if it was me?

Angele Moyseos
512.466.8252
acmoyseos@gmail.com