Shoehoard, Home Seller in 06516

Relocating - looking for realtor to rent/sell West Haven house

Asked by Shoehoard, 06516 Tue Jul 24, 2012

After living in CT for 4 years, my husband and I will be relocating back to FL. We bought our house in Aug 2008 and are looking to either rent it or sell it. We're looking for a realtor that has a good track record of renting/selling homes in the past couple of years, will price the house fairly, and will be there for us throughout the entire process (even as we transition down to FL). Your commission percentage must also be reasonable.

Answers

3
John Poulsen’s answer
First off can I come with you? Actually I have my own spot in Vero Beach. Now to your question I work and live in West Haven. What does this mean to you? When a buyer is asking questions about school systems, how far is the beach from the house, where are some good resturants in West Haven you would like a Realtor to answer the questions with confidence. I have lived in West Haven for 32 years now so I can tell them straight answers. By the way I love West Haven. It is close to everything, has many attractions during the summer and of course good football and hockey teams in the winter. I know the market and would be able to tell you up front what to expect to sell your home for. I could put the new buyers in touch with local lenders for their mortgage and we can do this all with you already in Florida if you wish. Call me at 203.494.9830 No obligation and see what I have to offer.
John Poulsen
call bill @2033145383 he can help you well
I would be happy to discuss your your situation with you. Please call me at (860)306-0694 or visit my website SarahAshtonCT.com