V, Home Buyer in 08648

Recommendations for a listing agent in Lawrenceville, NJ

Asked by V, 08648 Wed Feb 13, 2008

Tell me a little about yourself...

Answers

12
Andrea Webb’s answer
I am part of a network of real estate professionals and highly recommend Dr. William Usab and Harveen Bhatla, a fantastic real estate team who work out of Keller Williams in Princeton. You can reach them at
609-987-8889. Mention my name, Andrea Webb from Montclair and they'll take great care of you.
Web Reference: http://www.njdreamhomes.us
Hi, I am actively marketing a home right now in The Enclave in Lawrenceville NJ. I have successfully been selling real estate in the area for 20 years. I lived in Lawrenceville and raised my children in Lawrenceville.

Let's face it selling a home has become more challenging over the past few years. You need someone with experience. Selling a house is one of the most complex transactions that most people will make in their lifetime. The quality of the experience depends largely on the real estate agent that you choose.

Take a look at my web site and if you like what you see call me I would love to help you with your real estate needs. You will have my full undivided attention I promise you!

Joyce Begg
cell 609-658-5839
Dear Home Buyer in 08648,
I provide services to this area and have a great website for questions like yours. I am one of the few agents that have a "Market Snapshot" that allows clients to research areas by completing the fields. It will send you an interactive link that provides statistics, photos of properties on the market, comparisons, and area photos. It will automatically update once a month and send you the new information. Try it and check out my website.
Web Reference: http://www.WayneZelenak.com
I recommend you speak w/ Dawn Petronzinni.
http://www.housesbydawn.com

Please tell her I suggested you contact her.

Regards
Deborah Madey - Broker
Peninsula Realty Group
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ
I too am a Realtor in Princeton who has qualified for numerous awards on state and company levels.
The earlier reccomendation of Blanche Paul is well deserved. Blanche works at my office and is "competition" that being said,she is extremely ethical, thorough,competant , and caring. She has also earned her Brokers license and strives to keep on top of the market. As her previous client states she was (is) wonderful.

My family and I moved to the Princeton area last fall from Sonoma County, CA and found our home with Blanche Paul of Prudential. She was absolutely wonderful. She was responsive, kind, and very generous with her time. She was also 100% genuine. We never questioned her integrity.

Good luck with your move. This area is beautiful.

Nerissa
Hi V
Also, forgot to mention........in listing your home, it is to your advantage to work with someone who is affilliated with an agency with a NATIONAL presence.
You're shortchanging yourself severly if the brokerage is just limited to NJ or a regaional area.
Maximum exposure today is very important as a potential buyer may be anywhere.

BTW, you can see I got a negative rating for telling you the truth.......

This is the sad part....seasoned agents want the consumer to believe what THEY tell them........they've sold millions of dollars of real estate for xx # of years & that makes them qualified.

The only real qualification is the current knowledge of the market that comes from working with buyers........this is an agent who is in ACTIVE mode & knows about current financing issues, current price points, buyer's mindsets & most importantly the buyer profile & your competition in terms of other housing available & their features & pricing..............one who is not just waiting for a buyer to show up or other agents to show & sell the home.

If you're taking to an agent who is primarily a listing agent ....a "local area expert". ask them for:-
1. how they priced the home?
2. Days on market
3.List vs sale price
4.any price reductions & why?
5. If their services include staging the home or not?

That all said.......if you want to cut through the chase & have a savvy Realtor prescreen a good local agent for you.........call or email me.......I'll set you up to meet with 3 good agents so you can make an informed decision on the best candidate for the job.:-) ( I used to be an executive recruiter in my years prior to real estate & understand the value of a good hire vs the cost of bad one)

Web Reference: http://www.SoldByShlau.com
Hi Home Buyer/Seller: I would be pleased to help you sell your home in Lawrenceville, NJ. I am a full time realtor, licensed since 1982, and a lifelong area resident. I can offer you many years of sales experience. I am an area top producing agent, with membership in the NJ Circle of Excellence, the vice president of the Mercer County Top Producers Association (this membership in this association is limited to the top 5% of the realtors in Mercer County) I have an aggressive marketing program, which I would be happy to share with you at your convenience. Looking forward to hearing from you, Sue DeHaven, Weidel Realtors, 609-737-1500 ext.231, sdehaven@weidel.com, or visit my website at http://www.SueDehaven.com
Web Reference: http://www.suedehaven.com
Hi V
Asking agents to line themselves up on Trulia is not the best way to approach selling your home.

Please contact at least 3 local agents who have sold homes in your neighborhood/community ..,,,,these would be agents who brought in the buyers.......not the agent who listed it on the MLS.
Active agents working with buyers really know what the buyer mindsets are, the buyer profile & their mindsets regarding price etc.
A good way to do this may be to get statistics on homes sold in the last 3 months & find out who was the buyers agent for each.

Or find an agent with the most number of listings in the community..as they could generate more buyers for you. ( having 2-3 listings within the same community potentially means a greater pool of buyers for you if your property is similar to the ones listed)

I cover the Greater Princeton area but except for certain communities & parts of Lawrence, do not claim to be a Lawrence expert..
These days, it is in your best interest as a buyer OR a seller, to work with someone specializing in the area of interest particularly,....not someone who claims to be an expert in 5-6 towns or counties.

Also, I leave it to you to decide the best approach for yourself, but contacting agents who need you more then you need them is not in your best interest....esp not in this market.

Use your discretion & go with your gut instinct.........Finally, choose someone with integrity.
Good Luck !
Web Reference: http://www.SoldByShalu.com
Hi!
I have been a real estate professional in this area for 15 years. I work for Weichert realtors in Princeton and have sold many homes over that period of time in Lawrenceville. The most important factor in choosing a real estate agent to represent you is market knowledge! I have market statistic that are current that will help you price you house accurately. In addition, I have a team behind me that will help make the home selling process as seamless as possible. Please contract me, I'd love to tell you more!
Katherine Pease
Weichert Realtors, Princeton
609-577-6598
609-921-1900 x115
Hi V,

I am a real estate agent specializing in Lawrenceville, NJ -- If you would like my assistance please send me an email. I am licensed in NJ & PA and have been a full-time realtor for 8+ years. I have extensive real estate knowledge and provide exceptional service to my clients.
Hi V,

You may want to check out our Member Search results for Real Estate professionals in Lawrenceville, NJ at the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative