John, Home Seller in Lawrenceville, GA

Recommendations for a listing agent in Lawrenceville, NJ

Asked by John, Lawrenceville, GA Thu Jan 10, 2008

A FEW QUESTIONS...

HOW KNOWLEDGEABLE ARE YOU OF THE AREA?
HOW MANY HOUSES HAVE YOU SOLD IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS?
HOW MANY HOUSES DO YOU HAVE LISTED NOW?
YEARS OF REALTOR EXPERIENCE...

Answers

3
My name is Anthony Tortora I am a Century 21 Realtor in Albany New York many of my clients are from Jersey and Queens as I am a native New Yorker, to the short of it I have forged many relationships with brokers and agents everywhere in Jersey I could recommend one of the top producers in your location I would need your full name and address and some additional contact info to get you to the right person. My web address is http://www.anthonytortora.com go to the contact me page and fill out the secure page with the required info I will have a Century 21 agent contact you within 48 hours of receipt!
Good luck with the sale of your however you decide to list, remember to use a Realtor!
Warm Regards
Anthony Tortora
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 10, 2008
Hi, I am actively marketing a home right now in Lawrenceville. I sold a very nice cape cod with a side lot this spring. I also have a home for sale in Lawrenceville in a professional R-2B zone.

Selling a house is one of the most complex transaction that most people will make in their lifetime. The quality of the experience depends largely on the real estate agent that you choose.

I have been selling real estate in the area for 20 years. It is my life's work and I have been very successful. I lived in Lawrenceville and raised my two children in Lawrenceville.

I would love to discuss your real estate needs. You will have my full undivided attention if you list your house with me I promise you!

Call me today: 609-658-5839
Joyce Begg
Hi John,
I have sold three homes in Lawrenceville with the last being a month ago. I have a current listing in Society Hill at Lawrence. For a complete profile of me, visit my website. Also, try the "Market Snapshot" an interactive link that will provide you with statistical information, photos of homes on the market, days on the market, arial photos and more. Call me if you would like a complementary market analysis of the your home and neighborhood.
Web Reference: http://www.WayneZelenak.com