Home Selling in Loganville>Question Details

Stacey Towler, Both Buyer and Seller in Loganville, GA

Realtor Questions- want to sell home in Oxford and buy in Loganville.

Asked by Stacey Towler, Loganville, GA Fri May 25, 2012

I have a home in Oxford, GA that I would like to sell so we can move to the Loganville area, and in general a larger home. I am concerned that I will not be able to sell my house for enough to cover relator cost, closing, etc. Zillow values our home at 168,600, and I would be more than happy to sell it for that amount- http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/10-Northwood-Oak-Dr-Oxford… We don’t have a relator, and had thought if we could find a house we want to buy that the person selling that house could also help us sell ours…a friend did this and it worked out nicely. Not sure what your opinion on this is?
I am also curious how flexible the percentage would be for relators- for example… you sell it for X amount and you get X percentage, sell for a less amount you get a lesser percentage, and so on. Obviously with the goal of not going below a certain amount and percentage.

Any input is appreciated!

Answers

3
Stacey, what a great time to list your home! Contact me so we can get a true value on your property to get it listed and sold so we can find the prefect new home for you and your family. I would be happy to show you our marketing plan to help you keep more money in your pocket.

The Davis Team@
Southern Classic REALTORS
770-833-5965
Web Reference: http://www.davisre.net
Stacey. I have a typo in my phone number. Correction is 770-318-5437.

Thank you, Rebecca T.
Hi Stacey. I have been a realtor for almost 13 years and have been a multi million dollar producer for 12 of this years I have been successful representing buyers and sellers and have multi-tasked on a number of transactions. . I would like to speak with you personally to see if we can come to an acceptable arrangement. I have several commission plans and would like to further discuss your idea.

Please call me at 770-418-5437. I will be working this weekend. If you need to leave a message, please do so and I promise to return your call as soon as possible.

I look forward to speaking with you

Warm regards,
Rebecca Thompkins
Solid Source Realty