acummings11, Home Buyer in Stone Mountain, GA

Ready to put my house up for sale, to see what happens. Want to sell it AS IS ... need a realtor. Please email me. Thanks.

Asked by acummings11, Stone Mountain, GA Mon Sep 17, 2012

Answers

8
I would be happy to assist you with the sale of your home. I am a Keller Williams agent & can answer any questions that you may have regarding the process. E-mail me at ritacox@kw.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 17, 2012
To see what happens? As is?

It sits until the price is reduced to a level that the market deems appropriate for an "as is" home. That's what happens.

Hank
Web Reference: http://hmtatlanta.com
I can definitely help you with the sale of your home Give me a call @404-246-5801 so we can sit down and look at the comps & be able to price the house right. Also I would show you all the different sites that we would put your home on to help bring us a buyer. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Sharlene.
Hello acummings11, I can definitely help you with listing your home for sale. I live & work in the Lithonia area. Give me a call ASAP lets get the ball rolling. Kaylane Peters. Keller Williams Realty Metro Atl. Licensed in Georgia & Louisiana. 5043739696
I can assist you in putting your house up for sale right away. Call me around 10a at 404.422.8568 so that we can discuss all of your needs and other options that might be available to you

Travis Williams
BHGRE Metro Brokers
404.422.8568
You are surely aware that the way to make this happen is to price it at a level that will create interest. You will be very frustrated with this approach if you expect to get top dollar for your home. Listen carefully to what the Realtors you interview have to say about the price. The one with the lowest suggested price is probably the most accurate in the bunch.

But it may be that top dollar isn't your concern. If you have room to work with a lower price (meaning you don't owe so much on it that you don't have any room to go down on the price), then you might be able to price it to sell quickly and be done with it. Good luck!

P.S. Just a little piece of advice as you talk to Realtors. The "let's see what happens" says to a Realtor that you aren't serious about selling your home. He/she will put in a lot of time and effort and money to advertise your home, so unless you are truly serious, please wait until you are!
So you need an agent who can really sort out your problem within no time. Just try to find a local agent and put your conditions and rates, it's then his headache to find a good buyer for your home.
Web Reference: http://www.gtoptions.com/
If you are just trying to see what will happens do not call me...However, if you choose to sell and sell your house fast, then i am the right agent you want to contact immediately. - Kole 404-845-6515