Home Selling in Williamsburg>Question Details

Mam, Home Seller in Williamsburg, VA

REAL ESTATE LISTING AGENT TO SELL TIMESHARE IN WILLIAMSBURG, VA

Asked by Mam, Williamsburg, VA Mon Dec 6, 2010

Answers

2
Unfortunately, there is virtually no resale market for timeshare anymore. The market has collapsed and the stark truth is that most timeshares are worthless. Ebay is full of timeshare weeks unsold for only $1. The sellers would of course be quite happy to sell for even less just to rid themselves of timeshare
I wish there were an easy answer for you. In my experience because these are not typically transacted through the REALTOR MLS systems, success is limited. I can give you several reasons why I choose not to, but that doesn't mean someone else won't so I hope you have some success finding an agent here willing to help. There are timeshare resale companies around and might suggest one of those since that is already their business model.If it comes down to money and not prepaying for a service, like most things in life, you get what you pay for unfortunately, and in a few cases, less than what you pay for. This is just my opinion of course and will no doubt cause someone some heartburn. But it will probably mirror what a lot of agents think but may not tell you. Best of luck.