Timothy, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

Putting home for sale in Grand Prairie (Brookfield North) in April.How long are homes in this area usually on the market at the right price?

Asked by Timothy, Dallas, TX Wed Mar 13, 2013

Answers

7
Timothy, I have a buyer currently looking for a home in Grand Prairie. We have been shopping but so far have not found what they are looking for. Send me some photos and your address, and I will have them look at them to see if they would be interested to look.
I really appreciate all of your helpful answers and contact information.
Looks like about 90-100 days, but we don't have a lot of sales to go on. All these were in 2012 and the market has picked up. Three more active now and three under contract.

We'd like to see you home before you put it on the market.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Good Evening Timothy,
You definitely are making a good move by putting your house on the market now. You will be positioning your house in the market at the beginning of peak season. However, you will want a REALTOR to come by and take a look around your property so that they can make a good comparison with other properties that have recently sold or are currently on the market. What I'm seeing right now in the market is that if the property is appealing and is priced right for the market, I am getting a contract pending on the property within about 2 weeks. I tell all of my clients make sure you know where you plan to move next. That way they are prepared and not surprised when they get a pending contract. I will be happy to stop by and give you a real estate review of your property. You can reach me at 214-455-4021 or email me at bonita.foucher@coldwellbanker.com.

Bonita
Yes, it's in great shape, always clean and we don't have much furniture. I have 2 realtors to choose from, just trying to do as much research i can before I decide on which one. Thanks for your help.
It depends on your price and your comparables in same price range, and at the same time sold, since those are the ones you're competing with. Is it in better shape than the competitors? Is there something special about your home that the other's don't have? I presume you've started getting ready to market it by cleaning up and removing unecessary furniture and nick/nacks. As you know some homes sell in weeks while others stay on the market for nearly a year or more. It takes the right buyer for your home.
Are you working with a Realtor in Dallas? He or she would have a good idea by knowing your home well, and then comparing it to similar homes that have sold recently. A well prepared, repaired and staged up, may be with some new paint on a few walls and price RIGHT CAN sell much faster than
other competing homes, but you need the right Realtor assisting you in staging and preparing the
home right....
If you need a recommendation let us know..... I gladly send you a good one your way.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)