Home Selling in Jacksonville>Question Details

Lisa, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

Purchased home using Florida Bond Prorgram. US Bank is servicer for most of these type loans. Anyone experienced in short sales involving the two?

Asked by Lisa, Jacksonville, FL Sun Jul 17, 2011

Answers

2
Hi Lisa,

I'm Sharon Molnar and the company I am with has handled 100's ot Short Sales in-house. We have an excellent rate of successfulness. We also have attorneys that can help us if necessary. I started helping homeowners with short sales prior to their becoming "the norm". Additionally, the company I am with, First Coast Realty Assoc., started the Short Sale Network. This is a place that realtors and homeowners can join for no cost., to vent or ask for help. I would love to help you.

If you are really interested in selling your home as a short sale or not. Give me a call. We need to look at all your options, not just a short sale, sometimes that is not the best way to go.

Sharon Molnar
First Coast Realty Assoc
904-382-6792
Web Reference: http://www.sharonmolnar.com
Good Morning Lisa. If you are asking about an agent who is familiar with the Florida Bond Program and the way to handle a short sale with US Bank.....contact us for detailed information. My partner in real estate, Hickory (my son) and I have handled all types of short sales....we work with an attorney who "makes it work". It may seem like an impossible goal.......but, it is not. So many people are, and have been, faced with the same issue...there is a solution. You will be able to "breathe free" and get on with your life. Contact us now to discuss your options......and....do NOT stress.

Donna and Hickory Delegal
Oceanside Real Estate
(904) 732-7225
startpacking@comcast.net