Richard, Home Seller in Wall Township, NJ

Prices of Condo. in Allaire Country Club, Wall Townsip, NJ in May 2005.

Asked by Richard, Wall Township, NJ Wed Oct 6, 2010

I need to know what prices were in May 2005 of the townhouse in Allaire Club development , partcularly Castobery type e.g. condo located at 188 Tennis Court, Wall Township, NJ 07719.

Answers

3
Richard,

In all of 2005, there were only two resales of the Castlebury model. One sold at $375 and the other at $499, with the difference being that the $499 unit contained a plethora of upgrades (i.e., limestone flooring). Obviously, a crazy market then but much different than the crazy market of today.

Please feel free to contact me direct @ 732.606.2931 or Francesca@PatrizioRE.com if you have any further questions as I have listed and sold units in ACCE in the past and am quite up to speed as to market conditions within the development.

Francesca Patrizio, ePro, SRES
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931 (Cell/Direct)

PS sorry if this is a duplicate, but my first post appears to have flown away in cyberspace!
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
Hi Richard,

The model that your are requesting on that particular street does not come up . It could have been a private sale as well.
But that particular model has sold in the past in the high 300 range and as you know in 2010 prices the model have drastically reduced in price. They are now it in the low range of 300 . If you are comtemplating selling your home you should have a complete market study done of the development . Also, your reator should educate you on what is taken place in real estate today. Things are selling , people still have to buy and sell.
Richard,
188 Tennis Ct sold in 1997 for $159,00, there has been no transfer of title since. 144 Tennis Ct closed in July of 2006 for $399,900.

Craig Flormann
C-21 Action Plus Realty
Freehold NJ
732-778-0908