Fred Davenpo…, Home Seller in Braintree, MA

Posting a home for sale???

Asked by Fred Davenport, Braintree, MA Sat Aug 10, 2013

The Trulia site is BRUTAL. How the heck do I post a home for sale?

Answers

4
Hi Fred
Check out my fsbo tips. I have a network of really good agents if you need a free referral. Best Wishes, Gerry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAOVoR7LFvY&sns=em
Dear God in Heaven... Trulia has become too magical. Please make it stop.
Web Reference: http://kribzoo.com
It is not permissible unless you are the Agent. If so it generally takes 48-72 hours for the feed to get there. Then you can claim it. Allan
I believe if you are not a agent you go to the Trulia site. Somewhere there is a "submit a listing" button. You have to enter an address which Trulia verifies. Once verified, you then continue on with your input. You might also try Zillow if you continue to have problems with Trulia. Also, if you go to Postlets your listing can appear on a variety of internet sites. Problem with these sites is much of the information or pictures you will want to put into the listing is limited. Think about going with an agent. 80% of for sale by owner houses end up with an agent and the owner of FSBO even listed his home with an agent. I know you think it's expensive paying an agent but in the end it is worth it. You get more and better exposure and that's the first step in getting your house sold. Your home will sell faster and our data shows that it is more often than not at a higher price than you would get selling it yourself. Good luck, whatever you decide.