John, Home Seller in 07010

PLACING HOME ON SALE -IN HIGH SCHOOL AREA -WHAT FIRM HAS THE MOST SUCESSFUL EXPERIENCE IN THIS AREA?

Asked by John, 07010 Thu Mar 13, 2008

Answers

12
Well, it's like my daddy always said, "numbers don't lie but liars use numbers". I bet there must be five companies that claim the number one spot and if you look at the numbers they are all right. Does what worked in 2007 and 2008 going to work in 2009? I think you are going about this task all wrong - what sells today is price, price, price NOT location, location, location. Well, O.K. maybe it's a combination of both., Good Luck.
Web Reference: http://GregoryBain.com
Jose! The question was asked in 2008.. So, you have been answering a lot of questions here with the same spam'ish answer.. not really looking at what you are answering. Seems to me that you are not really interested in what people have to say, rather selling mortgages... kinda think that is what got the market in trouble in the first place.
Call me i have many clients that are ready to buy in your area.

I can Help!!

Jose Martinez
201-406-6983
Hi John,

My track record speaks for itself. Please feel free to visit my website and read my bio. My testimonials on Trulia.com speak volumes about my success selling homes. I'd be happy to help you if you are not already listed.

April Hartmann
NJAR Circle of Excellence 2004-2012
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
2151 Lemoine Ave
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
201-461-5000 office
201-723-3772 mobile
http://www.luxuryonthehudson.com

Recognized by Realtor Magazine's Top 30 Under 30 for 2008 as one of the top agents in the country. http://www.realtor.org/archives/featurejune08_30u30

Visit me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Luxury-on-the-Hudson-Real-Esta…
Hi Cliffside Park Condo

Call me I can connect you with the right Agent, and get your home sold.

Let Coldwell Banker bring you Home.

Also check out my video on How a Home Purchase is Made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe29-4VZxyU&feature=youtu.be

Jose Martinez
201-494-1973
Coldwell Banker!

Call me I can help.

Jose Martinez
Coldwell Banker Home Loans Fort Lee
201-494-1973
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
A combination of location, price , timing and motivation, will get your home sold.
My name is Grisel Araujo. I'd like to apply for the JOB of selling your home. I am a powerful agent who knows how to list and sell homes every day. I currently live in Fairview, my children attend Cliffside park HS. I work for a very succesful Realestate compay by the name of Liberty Realty in Hoboken NJ. We have four different locations I work out of the corporate office. Please look at our website : libertyrealestate.com. Statistics show that we are the most sucessful company currently in the area. I can be reached directly at 201-723-3902. I have also include a small sample of the properties that I currently have on the market.
A lot of tap dancing going on below me...

Coldwell Banker.

Let me know if you want a name. I "used to" work for Coldwell Banker and I know the area and people there. I can refer a good agent to you. If you were asking in Central NJ, I would tell you Orange Key Realty.

In Cliffside Park Area. Coldwell Banker.

I would still interview 3 agents, but I am certain you would be impressed with the person I would reccomend.

Good Luck.
John
The best way to answer your question is that the company that a Realtor works with (known as their Broker) is not as important as the Realtor. So you need to find a Realtor that knows your area, knows the market, and you believe can help you sell your home for top dollar.

I would suggest interviewing three Realtors. Talk to friends, get some referrals. look on Trulia, the key is to get a feel for the Realtor that can do the best job for you. Personally I would suggest a Keller Williams agent, because that's my company. The truth is that when asked, most people state that being prepared, knowledgable, and fighting to get top dollar are the qualities that sellers are looking for.
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
In Cliffside Park, where you are writing from, available property is located in all sorts of areas --near schools, businesses, busy streets, etc. The answer to your question is not which agency has had the most success in general, but who do you want to work with who will do a good job emphasizing the positives that will outweigh the location near the high school. If you are on a block that sees alot of traffic before and after school, as well as for evening events, sports events, etc., then it will be a little tougher. A good agent will recommend a selling price that will help to overcome the deficits. Give me a call!
What do you mean by area? The high school or your town?