figueroa_53, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

Owner looking for the BEST Listing Agent in Charlotte. Is it you?

Asked by figueroa_53, Charlotte, NC Fri Apr 13, 2012

Here it is, the first official sneak-preview...

You are invited to a Broker's Open House @ 9327 Willowglen Trail, Charlotte NC
Saturday 4/14 - The doors open at 9:00 am and the event lasts until 12:00 pm
Sunday 4/15 - The doors open at 11am and the event lasts until 2pm
Hosted by homeowner

We hope you can take a moment out of your day to stop by for a quick visit. Owner looking for the BEST Listing Agent in Charlotte. Is it you?

A terrific home to explore....and it is defenetly a shiny penny.
BEST DEAL in Farmwoods North!! OVER 4,000 Square feet

An ideal family, completely renovated home, one of the largest in the neighborhood. Features brand new kitchen and bathrooms w/ Granite C/Tops. Tons of upgrades; new roof, carpet, tiles, 2 new car garage doors, beautiful refinished hrdwd floors, brand new fireplace with tiles and granite. SS appliances, vltd ceilings, foyer, office, large 2-room master suite. Beautiful landscaping w/mature trees & relaxing views. Bonus

Answers

2
I was showing properties to clients from out of town all of Saturday. And I have two showings on a listing today from 12:30p to 2:30p. And I have another showing on a home I sold this week for my clients to take measurements at 4:00p.

As a FULL TIME AGENT, my time is my client's time. This week I worked from 8am to 930p each day because that is when my clients' required me. Other weeks it is slower, but I know that if I'm not answering my phone and working on appointments, some other agent is ... so I answer my phone from 9am to 9pm and usually later if necessary. I wish I would have known about this sooner as I would have scheduled it on my calendar.

I will see if I cannot get there before my first appointment this morning, feel free to call me and I will stop by: 704-858-2345. nate@natewolf.com -- visit my website to learn more about me, or click on my profile here. http://www.natewolf.com Rated: "FIVE STAR AGENT" by Charlotte Magazine.
Hi there,
I just read your message. I'll send you an email. Thanks for answering.
Flag Sun Apr 15, 2012
I have a great idea. Please call my assistant at 704-394-6609 and schedule an appointment to come into the office so we can talk privately. I am sure you have other concerns and questions. All it takes is about 30 minutes of your time.  

704-394-6609
This seems like one of those automated messages.
Flag Sun Apr 15, 2012