Home Selling in North Miami>Question Details

SYD, Home Seller in North Miami, FL

Out of Florida seller looking to sell his investment property located in North Miami, needs advice on miami condo selling market

Asked by SYD, North Miami, FL Thu Aug 15, 2013

I have a unit that I am considering selling that is located in North Miami, FL. the exact address of the property is 1251 NE 108 street Miami, FL 33161 the property is a 3bed room 2 bath 1100sq foot. Currently the property is vacant but I did have a tenant in the unit and it is up for rent again. I was charging $1450 for rent. Although I like the rental income that comes in from this unit, But I live outside of Florida and being out of state is just too much of a hassle for me to deal with. I owe $78k on the Mortgage? Do you think the condo can sell in this market? what would you suggest the selling price would be for a unit like that in this market?

Answers

6
I would be interested in helping you in selling this property to ME.

Why list it and pay commission if you can sell it directly to a buyer (myself)?

Reply to me if you are still considering selling your unit.

Stefano B.
braboconstruction@hotmail.com
Here are the best comps for your building:

Unit #412, 1 bedroom, $75K, Closed 4/26/13
Unit #815, 1 bedroom, $73K, Closed 1/30/13
Unit #116, 1 bedroom, $67K, Closed 4/30/13
Unit #225, 3 bedroom, $66K, Closed 11/6/12

Can the condo sell? Absolutely.
Will you be to clear the mortgage? Yes.

I'd suggest a list price of $95K, and looking for a cash buyer. You want a cash buyer because the lack of similar sales means that it will be difficult to appraise the property.

Ann Ryan
Keyes Real Estate
786-332-7042
AnnRyan@Keyes.com
Hi Syd

You definitely have some equity in this property as prices are going up (percentage depends on the location) and inventory is scarce. I know Harbor Pointe (live 2 min away). I would gladly give you a free estimate of your condo value.

I can be reached at 305-801-7347 or juan@affordablemiami.com

Respectfully,

Juan C Ramos
Keller Williams Elite Properties

http://www.facebook.com/juansellsmiami
Please contact me, will be glad to help you with this property. I also do Property management in case you would need a broker to manage the property.

James Loftis
954-261-3361
Real Estate 911 Inc Broker/Owner
RealEstate911@gmail.com
RealEstate911.com
I believe that it is a great time for sellers! The real estate market in South Florida has been changing for the better. The inventory for homes is low, and buyers are fighting to buy correctly prices properties. Due to the constant increase of the demand especially from foreign buyers (European, Brazilian, Venezuelan...)prices went up 17% since last year.

Now regarding the price you could sell your property it depends on the condition of you unit, the last sale in the area,

I would definitely love to help you market and sell you r property.

Please check out my website at
http://www.uspropertyalacarte.com and look at the section : "Sellers hot spot" for more info

Do not hesitate to call me at 786-439-9234 to discuss in more details your options.

Sincerely

Maya Zlitni
Century 21 Premier Elite Realty
maya.zlitni@century21.com
786-439-9234
Hi SYD,

If your looking to sell your condo, now is the time!!! Prices are up from last year at least 15%-20% pending on the area.

To answer some of your questions:

Do you think the condo can sell in this market?-Yes!!! It can and with the right marketing it can sell.
What would you suggest the selling price would be for a unit like that in this market?-Lots of variables come into play when determining the price of a condo/unit. We would have to see the comparables and also look at the unit.

If your interested in selling your condo and you want an aggressive team to market your condo please let me know. You can contact me at:

David Hantman
Real Estate Agent-Macken Realty
Contact Number: (305) 527-4922
Email: davidahantman@gmail.com