Home Selling in Waretown>Question Details

John, Both Buyer and Seller in Waretown, NJ

OK, how many Waterfronts in Sands Point have actually sold in the last 12 months?

Asked by John, Waretown, NJ Fri Dec 7, 2007

Answers

4
Hi John,
Per the Monmouth/Ocean MLS 16 homes have sold in Sands Point from 12/6/2006 to present however only 1 of those homes were waterfront.
Also, there are currently no waterfront homes in Sands Point under contract and there are 5 active waterfront homes on the market. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me at 732-580-5309 or visit my website at http://www.heatherdaccurso.com. Thanks.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2007
there were 5 closings in Sandspoint in the last year.
2 on Sandspoint Rd
1 on capstan
1 on Cable and 1 on Privateer.
There were 22 closings on the water in all of Waretown in the last year.
This is according to the Jersey Shore MLS.
Waretown is also known as Ocean county Ocean Township which has a great web site.
Depending on the street in Sands Point depends on how fast the house sells.....My parents actually lived in this area for a few years and did eventually sell their house....Many buyers do like this area because its very close to the BI and has open lagoons and others like to buy just for the land (which 2 of the ones on the market now are for). Its a very quiet location-no police activiity in the area-very good prices- I've loved working with buyers and sellers in this area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 18, 2009
I checked and I only see 1 waterfront that sold in the last 12 months.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2007