linda, Home Seller in King of Prussia, PA

Now that the school year has started, is it still a good time to sell?

Asked by linda, King of Prussia, PA Wed Oct 3, 2012

3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhome KoP

Answers

8
Trevor Curran’s answer
Good afternoon linda,

I think if your home is priced right, you're motivated to sell, and you're working with a great local Realtor, then you can sell your home at anytime. Sure there tends to be more activity in Spring and late Summer, but if you're on point with a great real estate agent and you are committed to listening to Buyer's offers and negotiating fairly with Buyers, then you'll get your home sold.

Trevor Curran
It's easy to come up with hard and fast rules that sound good in writing but don't hold much merit. That isn't to say that other answers aren't valid, it's just that the market is constantly changing, weather is certainly a factor after the winter we had last year and specifics having to do with your property all have a bearing on the outcome. There are certainly buyers all year round--are you ready to sell?
With the mortgage rates as low as they are people are still out there looking to purchase before the rates and prices start to climb back up.
Hi Linda,
You will be amazed how many buyers are out there looking to buy. With interest rate at it's all time low, people are looking to buy.

I have been selling in King of prussia and surrounding area foe over a decade. Call me so I can show you a market snapshot for 19406. Best way to reach me is to call on my cell.

Shehla Karim
Weichert Realtors,
W: 610-647-5600 x 139
C: 610-659-4869

http://www.pennsylvaniaareahomes.com
Hi, Linda,

In my opinion, a townhome purchase is NOT governed by the change of seasons. This type of home is typically purchased as a first home, investment property, or new adventure for empty nesters. It can happen at any time of the year. Are there fewer buyers overall at this time of year? Probably - but there are also fewer homes on the market as well.

The things that will help you achieve your goal of a successful home sale are location, condition and price. If you can get these three things to jive - you are home free! Please let me know if I can help you with anything else. You can always check on neighborhood values and activity by going to http://www.sendmyvalue.com. Also, lots of free advice for sellers at http://www.yourtopagent.info/163360/mega/selling/. Good luck!

Carol Cei, Realtor, ePRO
ReMax Platinum Club and Hall of Fame
Five Star Professional
ReMax Action Realty
215.643.9661
carolcei@remax.net
Web Reference: http://www.carolcei.com
Linda,

The timing may not be ideal, but there are still plenty of buyers out there looking for homes in good condition that are priced properly. In my experience, your buyer might not be one that is worrying about the fact that the school year has already started. I would be happy to offer you those services that you had mentioned (e.g. walk though for advice on repairs or upgrades, staging, list price suggestions). Feel free to let me know and I'd be happy to offer those services with no obligation to you.

Andrew Himes
267-231-8255
Thank you John,

What services do you provide (e.g. walk though for advice on repairs or upgrades, staging, list price suggestions) and is there an additional charge for them?
Hey Linda...just wanted to follow up. Is there anything else I can help you with regarding selling your townhome?
Flag Tue Oct 9, 2012
You're quite welcome, Linda. There's no additional charge for coming out to look at your home and discussing repairs, staging and list price. I'd be happy to take a look and make suggestions. Feel free to call anytime.
Flag Wed Oct 3, 2012
Hello Linda...I've been helping buyers with acquiring homes for 20 years and this past year quite frankly buyers are looking at homes all the time at anytime of the year. Rates are so low right now that qualified buyers are looking and buying homes now. I'm presently working with several qualified buyers and nice homes in good condition are selling especially in our market here in King of Prussia. I just put a home under contract representing the sellers this past week on Leonard Drive. Are you moving locally? Please feel free to call, text or email me if any questions. 610-513-0662 is my cell.
Thank You John,
What services do you provide and at what cost?
e.g. walk through for upgrade suggestions, staging, etc...
Flag Wed Oct 3, 2012