Robbiejr, Home Seller in Plymouth County, MA

Need to sell a mobile home or just get rid of not bank owned.. lot fee of $500 a month. Was inherited from dec dad. Need to get rid of fast help!

Asked by Robbiejr, Plymouth County, MA Fri Dec 30, 2011

How can I get rid of this mobile home? Can I give it away since it is paid for and only fee is park fee? Can I sell it for a low dollar amount?

Help the community by answering this question:


umm where are u located? im looking for one and desperate to get it at a low price!!!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 13, 2014
If you have not sold it already, I would get an agent to put it in MLS. you could also talk to the park owner and see if they want it. They may also have a list of people who would like to live there. There may even be renters in the park who would buy it.

(Keep in mind that when you give a thumbs up to an answer - or better choose an answer as a best answer - it helps the answerer on this site.)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 9, 2012
I may be interested. Do you need to move it? My email is jason@ims-nh dot com. Thanks. Jason
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 30, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer