Marie Christy, Home Seller in 37604

Need to re-list at lower price

Asked by Marie Christy, 37604 Tue Mar 20, 2012

hello: I had listed my home in October, need to alter it to reflect lower price of 135,000.00. Thank you

Answers

3
Being willing to list your house at a reasonable price is the strongest thing you can do to get your house sold. The next closest thing is having your house in the best possible condition to sell. Dispute all the home improvement shows on TV, buyers are not willing or able to see your home's potential... A home in great condition and priced well will receive the best possible offer during the first month it is on the market. If you'd like some assistance in pricing and staging your house to sell this spring, give me a call at 423-943-7718... Best Wishes... Ed Gwinn
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 20, 2012
Greetings, Marie,

I am sorry that your home has not sold and would like to be of assistance to you. There are 5 reasons affecting whether a property sells. They are: 1) Location 2) Price 3) Condition 4) Terms 5) Marketing.

No one can alter the location. I hope that your home is in a good location! The price is one of the most important factors determining whether or not your home sells. And, of course the condition and preparation for showing are VERY important. Buyers need to be able to imagine living in the house with their furnishings. Since interest rates are at an all-time low, terms are not so important now. To expose your house to the most buyers extensive marketing is important.

I'd like to share with you my 26 years of experience and success in the Tri-Cities market. My motto is "Buying or Selling, Success Matters." I'd like to be successful with YOU!. There is, on my website, a section for sellers. Please contact me to talk about how we can, together, be successful in selling YOUR home!

Marilyn Robertson, 292-1155, marilyn@marilynrobertson.net, http://www.MarilynRobertson.net
Contact a local Realtor in your area to relist the property for you. Good luck.