Home Selling in Albuquerque>Question Details

heedie01, Home Seller in Albuquerque, NM

Need to Sell Home On Time

Asked by heedie01, Albuquerque, NM Wed Oct 17, 2012

We have put our deposit on a new home that is being built here in Albuquerque. Our home has been listed for about 51 days now. Our new home will be ready in approximately 3 months. We have a great realtor, but have not seen much traffic. We recently lowered our price to show we are motivated... Anyone looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bath 1200 sq. ft.?

Answers

1
Trying to sell a house in Today's market, it is critical to understand that the property is hottest in the first 60 days and becomes "stale" if it sits too long. Pricing and Presentation are the two biggest things as a seller that are in your control. Your agent is responsible for Exposure of your property. A home competitively priced that is the best in Presentation will sell in a decent time frame even in today's market. Also, remember that seasonally, we're headed into the most challenging time of year for selling. Price & Presentation become even more critical at this point in the season. Best wishes. Let me know if I can help any further.