Sowatha, Home Seller in Atlanta, GA

Need recommendations on good real estate agents in East Point, GA. Ready to put my rental property for sale.

Asked by Sowatha, Atlanta, GA Wed Aug 24, 2011

Answers

9
Kerry Lucasse’s answer
Sowatha,

Wish I specialized in East Point and could help! I would recommend researching agent reviews online and also interviewing three local agents in order to get a solid understanding of what they would do to market and stage your home. I know it takes a bit more time to do that, but I think it will be worth the extra effort.

Best of luck,
Kerry Lucasse
Web Reference: Http://www.nestatlanta.com
Interview and ask questions - and ask what will the agents do for you, besides input the property in the Multiple Listing Service and hope that it sells? Properties need to be marketed differently today, and you need to find someone familiar with technology as well as with experience to handle the process. Most importantly in my opinion, is someone who will communicate effectively with you during the process. East Point is a very diverse market as it relates to price range as well, so having someone familiar with the area is a big help. Neighborhoods vary, for example Colonial Hills (just south of Ft. McPhereson) has a high number of recent foreclosures, and I have had some appraisal issues with the appraisal process when a property goes under contract. Also, you may need to do some light repairs and fix up since your property is a rental, to ready it for as quick a sale as possible.

Bottom line is talk to a few agents, and get comfortable with one that you can partner with to get the job done.
Web Reference: http://Buy-Atlanta.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 27, 2011
Good Day Sowatha!!! Please give me a call if you are still looking for an agent in the East Point area. My office is located in the East Point and I would love to help you.

Teta L. Jackson
New Beginning Realty
(678) 262-7193
tetacloses@yahoo.com
"Real Estate, Gotta Love It!"
I live and work in East Point. Just sold a place in January here. Happy to help out.
Feel free to contact me if you're still seeking expert assistance.

Adrian Provost || 1-888-901-8421 || mail@AdrianProvost.com

Real Estate Specialist (Provost Real Estate Group)
Real Estate Agent (PalmerHouse Properties)
Real Estate Consultant (Kingdom Builders Financial Group)
Real Estate Appraiser (Provost L&E, LLC)
Have you sold your investment property yet? I am a Broker in East Point and have been living in and selling in the Tri Cities area since 2001.
Intown Focus Realty
678 508 6811
Joan@intownfocus.com
Good luck on your sale. You should definitely consider interviewing different agents before coming to a final selection. Things you want to look out for is the agency track record, what they can tell you about the market numbers, access to technology, and what will be done to market your property.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me to discuss what your needs are.

Tyler Willis
678.656.5524
TylerWillisIntown.KWrealty.com

Keller Williams Intown
621 North Ave., NE, Suite C-50/ Atlanta, GA 30308
That would be us! We've sold many homes in the area. Feel free to give us a call! Good luck!

Melissa Stephens
The Stephens & Stephens Group
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
404-843-2500 Office
678-776-1895 Cell
800-383-0430 Fax
http://www.StephensandStephens.net - Website

Comment on our blog: http://www.TheScoopinRealEstate.com
Consider interviewing in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and has the most to offer....