Home Selling in Los Angeles>Question Details

Ryanshoosh, Home Buyer in Beverly Hills, CA

Need an agent. Here in Los Angeles

Asked by Ryanshoosh, Beverly Hills, CA Sun Mar 23, 2014

I have a house I want to sell. Looking for an agent in Los Angeles. Tell me why I should choose you.

Answers

14
Hi Ryan,

If you haven't already found what you are looking for, then maybe we can help you with that now. We understand that the process of selling your home can be a rather exhausting and sometimes frustrating one, which is where we come in to save the day.

We (LessThan6Percent) are an innovative online realtor marketing place that helps you find top local realtors that will be competing for your business. When using LessThan6Percent, multiple agents will contact you within 24 hours with different individual proposals customized by the agents themselves.
You will be able to compare commission quotes, length of contract, and services such as number of open houses, staging, marketing and virtual tours that the agents are willing to offer.

After reviewing the different proposals, you then can pick the agent that you feel is best suited for you and your particular situation. Because agents are competing for your business, they will be offering lower than average commission rates, saving you thousands of dollars.

For more information on LessThan6Percent and how we operate, please check out our website at
http://www.LessThan6Percent.com.

LessThan6Percent.Com
Support@LessThan6Percent.Com
1-800-692-5010
How is your situation now?
Hi Ryan,

I would recommend meeting with agents in person at your home. See how they present themselves and hear what they have to say about your property. I am guessing there will be one that stands out to you as the expert. I would be happy to meet with you, completely pressure free!

Tory
310-912-4772
Hi, Ryan!
Choosing the right listing agent is obviously the biggest decision you will make in regards to selling your home. You have received some great detailed answers below.

Now its my turn. Regardless of what neighborhood your home is in or the condition of your home, I am dedicated and committed to providing "Service First" in selling your home. As a Real Estate Professional, I will ensure that you will receive top dollar with the quickest sale possible. I have a team of like-minded professionals working behind be to ensure a smooth transaction. As a native of Southern California, I am familiar with all cities and neighborhoods in the greater Los Angeles area.

This is why you should consider meeting with me, and allowing me the opportunity to provide you with a Competitive Market Analysis and my aggressive marketing plan.

No cost, no obligation. Just an hour or two of your time to see if I am the agent you are seeking!

Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
http://www.nicolefedorchek.com
Hi Ryan,

In my opinion the four components to a successful sale are:
1) Good communication with the client
2) Good marketing - photos, write ups, outreach, defining who the best buyer is and marketing to them.
3) Good property preparation - I have staff that will design, stage, prepare the property for sale
4) A negotiating plan.

I am happy to discuss all of these with you and see if we are a good fit.
Hi Ryan,

The answer to that questions varies from client to client, some choose me because I am a straight shooter, people seem to appreciate a person who doesn't sugar coat things. Some hire me because they like the idea of calling me at odd hours, knowing I would still pick up. If I had to narrow it down, it would be because after 5 minutes of speaking with me, you can already tell that I live and breathe Real Estate. The truth is Ryan, most Real Estate Agents use the same channels to advertise a property, it really comes down to three things:

1. Who can you trust
2. Who stays at the office when everyone else already left.
3. Who cares more about the client than their commission check.

Once you find those 3 items in an agent, you found the right one. If you want to see my Marketing Plan and see how hard I really work, by all means contact me first or contact me last.

Thanks for taking the time to read my message and hope to hear from you.

Eli Malol
CalBRE#01269513
818.266.4345
Hello Ryan,

You should choose me, because at my brokerage JohnHart Real Estate is a full-service real estate firm headquartered in Los Angeles and lead by a team of industry experts. Established with the sole purpose of redefining real estate, JohnHart has a proven track record when it comes to our experience, support and success.
Hi there,
Where in Los Angeles are you? I don't want to claim I can sell a property if it is not in an area I am familiar with. I would like to sit down with you face to face and give you a seller's listing presentation, but would obviously need more information. I do like to get my clients top dollar and I have an incredible team I work with that can help to do just that! An interview opportunity is always welcome so we can discuss the marketing plans on how to sell your home!

Melissa Hathorn
865-207-6393 Cell
213-221-7579 Work
melissahathornkw@gmail.com
http://www.melissahathorn.kwrealty.com
BRE #01940247
Hello Ryan

I would like an opportunity to market and sell your house.
Please contact me at
(323)316-3300
realtorjolanta@gmail.com
?Jolanta Jonutyte
Century 21 Hollywood
DRE# 01787837
5827 Franklin Ave,
Los Angeles, CA 90028
We sell for less 4% total commission. Our last listing had an offer in 3 days. The market is hot for sellers so why pay 6% to sell? Plus if you are buying another home we offer our buyers free granite or a commission refund. Check out the details at http://www.freegranitebroker.com

Neal Prochoren
949.500.1680
I believe it's incredibly important to state the specific location/neighborhood and city that you're in because Los Angeles is a very large city. I sell homes in the San Fernando Valley but have no locational experience or expertise selling homes in, say, Downtown Los Angeles. A lot of folks call the San Fernando Valley Los Angeles when they're speaking in general about where they own a home. So where are you specifically (you don't need to give the specific address, just the specific area) so that you can find and use an agent that has expertise selling in your location?
Is be happy to share my 27 years of real estate experience with you. Feel free to read my bio and testimonials on my website or give me a call at 310-666-4020. Choosing an agent is like dating, even though a person may have everything on you "list" of qualities, there has to be chemistry. I wish you the best of luck whoever you choose to work with!
Would love to meet with you.
Eileen Lanza, Keller Williams Realty
323.810-7935
eileenlanz.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 23, 2014
You should choose the agent you feel most comfortable with and who'll get the job done.
Your Agent, Your Dream.